It seems interesting, though there's a lot of stuff like this. You have to realize that a lot of people make this kind of bullshit up for book sales.

I remember reading an interview with some guy that had some crazy claims about how he was told the secrets of the universe by some alien race and about every other sentence he would throw in a fling to his book. For example, he would say something like "My book answers this question very well and in much detail, you can get it at *blah blah blah* "
I think it's pretty farfetched, but you have to admit that the idea is appealing.
Yeah arcahon's got a bgood point, people make anything up to make money or to get attention. Or both. I remember this one time I got abducted by aliens, but I kept my mouth shut... didn't wanna cause a fuzz, you know?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
well, all i can say is what is truth?! I mean will we EVER know?! Nope. Thats what makes us who we are!
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
well, I just got a FREE copy of the book, so the guy must not be in it for the money....

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
Quote by bob311
well, all i can say is what is truth?! I mean will we EVER know?! Nope. Thats what makes us who we are!

If the truth was dark, grim, and unpromising, would you want to know it?
Think about the Matrix or Plato's cave allegory.
Quote by bob311
well, I just got a FREE copy of the book, so the guy must not be in it for the money....

O RLY?
Link?

And even still. This could be a marketing ploy for future products. People may think, "Well last time he released his book online for free, so I guess he must be telling the truth! Let's give him our money!"

But you never know. I'm not full out denying it, nor am I acknowledging it.
Quote by Archaon
If the truth was dark, grim, and unpromising, would you want to know it?
Think about the Matrix or Plato's cave allegory.

platp was a ****ing madman, he just used that allegory to get more power over the people
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Notice how it explains most of the common mythical civilizations, were are in doubt themselves. Fantasy. He's been tripping (pun wasn't intentional).
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Kensai
platp was a ****ing madman, he just used that allegory to get more power over the people

Uhh, does that change the fact that the cave allegory makes sense? No.
the link for the free book is
http://bioresonant.com/bookshop.html

just type in 0, click shopping cart right next to it, then just fill out the form, and they send it to your email.
personally from just starting reading it, it is def. a mind blowing thing. We will have to see and see how the book really gets into it.

Quote by 13579ed
Can anyone here see auras?

yes, and you've been bad.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3