Hi guys!

www.myspace.com/trashkittens

This is a demo I recorded with my band, Trash Kittens.

The song is called Kitten without a home, and it was recorded in a professional pro tools studio. I produced it, and mixed an alternate version with some help from my good friend Mick Lord.

Unfortunately the singer couldn't make it, so like so many other Trash Kittens demos it is cursed with the vocals of myself (and the lack of a pop shield)

We also set up a MIDI drum loop since we don't have a drummer yet.

Tell me what you think.

If you would like me to critique one of your pieces stick a link in your post.

Cheers, Mat.
I was wondering how you were doing with this, nice to hear the progress you've made during your ban. And Kitten Without A Home is f*cking excellent, that's my favorite chord progression.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
i love your band name. Your song definetely reminds me of the eighties. I liked it it makes me want to get up and dance.
I'm definately seeing the glitter lol.

What I will say is that some of the lower vocals were hard to make out, but the song itself is ace, nice beat, good guitar playing, definately suits the band name and the song era.

In fact, it's going on my mp3 player. Hooray!
^ awesome!

I figure I'm gonna have to get Ditchy T to sing it, I'm not a very good vocalist.

Cheers for the response guys!

It looks like there's hope for King Skull**** yet!
i liked it especially the solo thing that was pretty interesting

CRIT ME PLEASE
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
^ reviewed

Right, I got myself a compressor plug-in to balance the bass vocals, which means that it should be a bit improved.

Rock and roll!
i love it
very catchy
im probably gonna have it stuck in my head now
recording sounded great
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete