Came up with this today, in a few hours... Not done... Only recorded one guitar, and messed up a bit, but... too lazy to record again.

Theres still the cleaning up of what I've got now, and the solo sections to be done.

www.purevolume.com/redeemtheday

Thanks
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
nice work. you got some sick riffs in there. i wish the quality was a little bit better so i could really hear them, but oh well. i esspecially liked the intro riff
You have some really evil riffs in sirens of osiris; I really like it so far, your guitar is shredding, you really need to get that second guitar in there and I'd recommend some drums too...A program like acoustica beatcraft can help you w/ the drums; I can picture the second guitar just come sliding in though and throwing down some heavy power chords; This song definitely has a lot of potential, very good work, very nice;

Crit 4 Crit?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508752
Sounds like youve only been playing for a little while.. personally i thought it was naff.. why not try learning some easier metal songs to get you started.

Stick with it tho!
Quote by synth002
Sounds like youve only been playing for a little while.. personally i thought it was naff.. why not try learning some easier metal songs to get you started.

Stick with it tho!

GAH! I wrote this huge thing about that, but my computer froze!

Bah...

In short, to not sound rude because that comment really was an insult on my part. (I hate that "well... you suck, but keep goin!" attitude so many people now adays have)

What exactly makes it sound like I've only been playing for a little while?

And thanks everyone else for your comments!
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
I calls em like they are!

I wasnt trying to be insluting tho, chill, but i will tell why i thought and still am pretty sure your a beginner..

Because you dont sound in control, the parts are very simple.. and sumthing Im real picky about is peoples vibrato, yours is like a panicy hand shake thing and your use of pinched harmonics is beginnerish.. like theres a break then a harmonic with the panic'd vibrato.. then the track continues .. and your trills are out of time.. there ya go, now you've got some stuff to work on! mostly vibrato!!!

I would like to hear the solo tho. synth002
Well, thank you very much... I can say the reason I fumbled is because of lack of sleep in recent days, but thanks for explaining yourself. I wouldn't have gotten insulted if you had done that, but thanks, I'll work on those.

EDIT: And I dont really consider myself a beginner, but I'm not that far into learning either. 10 months.
Letters to Zaya
Last edited by Ryioku at Jan 21, 2007,