What profession would rock stars have if they didnt make it in music?..eg James Hetfield-Long Distance Truck Driver, Lars Ulrich-Plumber, Marlyn Manson-Hairdresser etc
Jimi Hendrix - gay fashion designer. David Bowie - Transexual prostitute. John Lennon - coal miner.
Quote by DeSean
Jimmy Hendrix - gay fashion designer. David Bowie - Transexual prostitute. John Lennon - coal miner.

Most of them dead, roadies, drug dealers, ozzy said he'd be in jail and i agree with him
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
Yngwie Malmsteen - McDonalds representative.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
They would still be alive, i.e john lennon, hendrix, jim morrison, kurt cobain...
Dave Mustaine - Irish Bombmaker
Lars Ulrich - Prison Bitch
Kerry King - Priest
Quote by Timothy Leary
They've outlawed the number one vegetable on the planet.

Start a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, start that same man on fire and he will be warm for life.
Quote by logan141
They would still be alive, i.e john lennon, hendrix, jim morrison, kurt cobain...

I don't knwo if Kurt Cobainw ould. He got addicted to heroin due to mediacl prescriptions, so if he was ailve, he'd be a mess.
James Plant-Astrologer,Kith Richards-Zoo security,Richie Blackmore-Medieval fairy-village.....
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Quote by Americanhoser
Kerry King - Priest

lol

I though Mustaine would be a politician. Kerry King would be Lars's slavemaster
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Yngwie Malmsteen - McDonalds representative.

Eh, I'd say a chef that specialized in cheesecakes.

Shredders would probably make good typists, so work that involved typing a lot would be good for them.
Go get your shovel.
Quote by DeSean
I don't knwo if Kurt Cobainw ould. He got addicted to heroin due to mediacl prescriptions, so if he was ailve, he'd be a mess.

Yeah true, probably they would all be dead anyways from similar things, cept lennon, he'd be a politician with the green party.
Quote by kmf1
lol

I though Mustaine would be a politician. Kerry King would be Lars's slavemaster

Bombmakers are politician's too! They just don't ever get ignored. Lar's goes to see the preist for just those kind of visits....

Jimmy Page IS a cult leader. Didn't you hear about those churches he bought, which burned down weeks later?
Quote by Timothy Leary
They've outlawed the number one vegetable on the planet.

Start a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, start that same man on fire and he will be warm for life.
Ive always wondered what would Steven Tyler be if he wasnt a frontman.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Jim Morrison - poet laureate of isolated hippy commune
Slash - Im pretty sure he'd cease to exist altogether

Axl Rose -
Quote by papersun87
Well, the guys from my favorite band, Model Engine, didn't make it.

They all became commercial airline.

they arent affiliated with fly pan am from Canada?
Quote by Americanhoser
Kerry King - Priest

hahhahahaha i would love to have kerry king as my priest
Steven tyler had no future beyond musician of somekind.
Read walk this way, the book.
His family was all musicians, He plays something like 16 different instruments. And reputedly he's a better drummer then Kramer is anyway.
He used to be a drummer, the best in his state apparently.
So he'd be a musician or dead.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by Soundb4speed
kurt cobain-shogun to face...wait..

courtney killed him.. made it look like a suicide... he was not suicidal when he died... by the word of his closest friend he was reli quite happy... if the detectives did their job properly then they would of worked it out that is was a murder not suicide... suicide note was edited too.. some part of it isn't even in his own hand writing
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way