Page 1 of 3
I'll be like "Ok, well I'm not, so don't try and kiss me."

Edit: I wouldn't shun the person, though.. they are my friend, and it'd probably be a bit too late because I'd invested too much time in them.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Okay.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
I'd probably just walk away. Sorry.

Edit: I wouldn't be mean or anything, I would just end being "best" friends with him.
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Quote by MercuryGuitar
I'd probably just walk away. Sorry.

Edit: I wouldn't be mean or anything, I would just end being "best" friends with him.

It's popel like you taht piss me off.,
thats happened to me, i was like "ok. i dont care" lol. it was cool, its normal and all...
Who dat?
i have gay friends. their still the same person, they just band dudes.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
My friend did just that recently. I had known for awhile, but because his family has very anti-gay stance, he has had some serious issues with it. Last semester, he got so freaked out he drove his car into a lake, simply because he was so scared that his parents wouldn't love him anymore.

How did I react though? I made sure he knew that it wouldn't make me feel any different, and I don't. I love him just the same, as does the rest of his friends. I hated it that he thought we would feel different, simply because he shouldn't have had to feel like his preference was something to ashamed of, or that anythign was wrong with it.

Honestly, I can't say how your friends will react. I do wish you good luck though man.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
my best friend's a chick and she's hot so... cover my crotch to hide arousal at hot lesbian action?
i have a few gay friends
Theyr really kool
What do people see that is wrong in gay people?
Gooby Pls.
Quote by terrencemaddox
My friend did just that recently. I had known for awhile, but because his family has very anti-gay stance, he has had some serious issues with it. Last semester, he got so freaked out he drove his car into a lake, simply because he was so scared that his parents wouldn't love him anymore.

How did I react though? I made sure he knew that it wouldn't make me feel any different, and I don't. I love him just the same, as does the rest of his friends. I hated it that he thought we would feel different, simply because he shouldn't have had to feel like his preference was something to ashamed of, or that anythign was wrong with it.

Honestly, I can't say how your friends will react. I do wish you good luck though man.

your cool. i like you. i woud do the same to any friends that came out to me. its hard tio feel like its okay. i live in an anti gay house.....i dunno if ill ever be fine with it. bi feels right to me, just when i think about all the shit ill probably get.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
your cool. i like you. i woud do the same to any friends that came out to me. its hard tio feel like its okay. i live in an anti gay house.....i dunno if ill ever be fine with it. bi feels right to me, just when i think about all the shit ill probably get.

Well, I hope you never feel so badly that you want to harm yourself like Ryne (my buddy). If you ever do though, you can feel free to talk to me about it.

EDIT: Actually I just read that, and realized that it came out wrong. You can talk to me about it regardless of whether or not it gets that bad or not...sorry about that, I didn't think that one out too well.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
My best friend and I agreed that if we were both gay, we'd be lovers. So if he came out, I'd come out too and we'd be lovers. It would make me so freaking happy, but he'd never come out... atleast I'm pretty sure.
UG's Local Reverend. PM me to absolve your sins.
I would feel a bit embarrassed parobably...not embarrassed because they are gay and i'm their friend, that's just stupid. I'd be embarrassed because I wouldn't know what to say....it's kind of a big deal to have dropped on you, but I wouldn't stop being their friend....my reaction would just be somehting like "Oh........."
Quote by terrencemaddox

Well, I hope you never feel so badly that you want to harm yourself like Ryne (my buddy). If you ever do though, you can feel free to talk to me about it.

thanks man. I dont want to harm myself, but i feel grossed out about it though. I cant help who im attracted to . What really sucks is that, im attracted to one of my friends. im good at hiding it though. she wouldnt care if i was bi; its just hard to accept myself.
It was quite odd because it did happened to me. Back story to it I am a male heterosexual, but, I like to make people feel uncomfortable if they are sitting to close to me. So one day at lunch I grabbed his penis, and always kept making sexual innuendos to me. Also rubbed their back, and chest. And everythime he would freak out, threaten me and let out anti-homosexual slurs. And like a year later he told me he was gay. First thing I said "I knew it." Later I thought about it and yelled "That is something you tell me before I molest you!" Talk about the worst backfire ever.

But really depends on who it is, if it is one of my friends that aren't so sensitve. I would say "Fag" and hit him with my Bible. If it was an uber-sensitive person (seeing as him being gay is much more likely) I would ignore it. But I would still keep both as a friend. I mean all my friends think I am a pedophile so I think it is an even trade.
Last edited by The Ted at Jan 20, 2007,
It would be cool with me,but it would be a bit strange later....Like if he said :"Look at THAT ass!" ,refering to a male ass...No idea man..Never happend to me...I tend to think that people that dont "apply to common sence" are cool...Its something different..!Brings up many thoughts...
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I don't know what it is, but what I am most concerned about is if my friends see something wrong with it.

Maybe find out how they feel about gay people before you come out. then you kind of have an idea of what you are dealing with.
Depends on which best friend it is. I have more than 1. If its my hot girl friend, I would say damn, because Ive been trying to get with her for a while, but then be aroused at the thought of hot lesbian sex... If it was my idiot friend, I would laugh, call him a homo, and probably never speak of it again, because we just make fun of each other like that. If it was my friend that Ive known all my life and grew up with, I would probably just accept it, but i dunno.
I'd sing the "If you were gay..." song, tell her I don't mind (most of my friends are chicks), I wouldn't even bother telling her I don't swing that way. No real difference.

If one of my friends did come out, we'd have a ball with it. We currently joke about it continually. We almost told my mom I was dating my friend Emily just to scare her. It's something we'd joke about, we'd probably go as far as to start pointing out hot chicks in our school for her. We're kinda weird like that.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Last edited by nerk13 at Jan 20, 2007,
i love homosexuals and bis....i just wanna go up to all of my friends that are homo or bi and like, squeeze their cheeks!! I dunno why; they are all so cool. I love my best friend..hes bi and i love it cuz we both talk about sonny moore like, hornily....its the best thing ever....lol and my lesbian friends are really cool too...
Quote by the_experience
Maybe find out how they feel about gay people before you come out. then you kind of have an idea of what you are dealing with.

I can't quite get a good idea of it. He does weird gay things to make people uncomfortable. A lot of my friends do it, and I usually end up doing it back (not because I'm attracted to them or anything. They are ugly). So it is going to be awkward.
My response:
"Really? Okay."

A possible response:
"OMG! Queer!!!!"

Or perhaps they will think about it uncomfortably for a while, then after some serious introspective reevalutation, realize that there is nothing wrong with gay people and be okay with it.
I'd be like..."w00t!!! I've been waiting all my life for this moment!"

"Haha just kidding, but good luck with that man."

And we would continue our friendship.
I am a breathing Time Machine!
"thats cool man, no big deal. you got any problems with people giving you crap come to me, ill hit them so hard in the mouth that they wont be able to spout narrowminded crap anymore."
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
"....................yeah anyways this rash has really been killing me dude, I think I got it from mary"
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
I make gay jokes, so it is weird. This is the kind of stuff that makes it awkward:

(talking about horses)
Friend (7:49:08 PM): i fell off on thursday
Friend (7:49:08 PM): oops
Dorkus (7:48:26 PM): haha
Friend(7:49:26 PM): i was riding bareback tho
Friend (7:49:31 PM): and at a canter [run]
Dorkus (7:48:47 PM): bareback...
Dorkus (7:48:50 PM): that's hot...
Friend (7:49:40 PM): lmao
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I make gay jokes, so it is weird. This is the kind of stuff that makes it awkward:

(talking about horses)
Dorkus (7:48:50 PM): that's hot...

you could just throw it in subtley like...

(talking about horses)
Dorkus (7:48:50 PM): wish i could do that to you, just saddle you up and ride that donkey all night...
Dorkus (7: 50:00 PM) yeah dude i have a confession to make...i'm gay
Friend signs off
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by Funkbass796
you could just throw it in subtley like...

(talking about horses)
Dorkus (7:48:50 PM): wish i could do that to you, just saddle you up and ride that donkey all night...
Dorkus (7: 50:00 PM) yeah dude i have a confession to make...i'm gay
Friend signs off

I need to start doing it in person. For the people I have told. I told them online because I'm pathetic like that.
Page 1 of 3