Looking at upgrading from my fender 25r finally and I need something with a considerable amount more power. I'm open to suggestions. My style is classic rock and modern rock. What in your opinion would be a good all around choice for around $400 or less?
Marshall MG 100 hDfx head amp, friggin rocks man, too bad i can't afford it but my neighbor can
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
I'm not looking for anything fancy effects wise. I have pedals for that. The g-dec 30 would not be much of an upgrade wattage wise and has a lot of effects that I don't need.
the peavey bandit 112 has to be the best all around amp...it has overdrive, presence, and reverb, plus vintige and modern, and other cool stuff. I got it for like $350

Edit: its about 50-55 watts
Last edited by electric7 at Jan 20, 2007,
Quote by electric7
the peavey bandit 112 has to be the best all around amp...it has overdrive, presence, and reverb, plus vintige and modern, and other cool stuff. I got it for like $350

Edit: its about 50-55 watts

Thats exactly what I was just looking at. http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product?full_sku=481332

Its 80 watts on this model. I'm gonna get up to the store this week and give it a test... Based on the reviews its gotten I will probably be comming home with it.
Quote by SlowRide81
Looking at upgrading from my fender 25r finally and I need something with a considerable amount more power. I'm open to suggestions. My style is classic rock and modern rock. What in your opinion would be a good all around choice for around $400 or less?

Peavey Bandit.