Poll: If you got one, would you play it?
Poll Options
View poll results: If you got one, would you play it?
Yes
14 78%
No
4 22%
Voters: 18.
for the subscribers of GW, you probably already know what im talking about

"SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hold on to your whammy bars: In one of the most anticipated events in electric guitar history, Eddie Van Halen and the master builders of the Fender Custom Shop in Corona, Calif., have teamed up to introduce EVH® brand guitars, amps and musical products, beginning with a painstaking recreation of one of the most recognized guitars in the world: the red-black-and-white striped "Frankenstein(TM)" guitar played by Eddie throughout his remarkable career.

Strikingly accurate down to the very last detail--and incorporating an astounding aging process to duplicate the effects of the explosive years Eddie Van Halen spent on the original--the Eddie Van Halen Frankenstein(TM) replica guitar will be limited to only 300 instruments. No effort has been spared to mirror every last scratch, ding and cigarette burn; Fender designers even scoured the land for 1971 quarters (that's the right year), just like the original he at one time stuck under the original tremolo bridge. While Eddie no longer uses the quarter for that purpose, it's still one of the guitar's most recognizable appointments, and still adorns Ed's baby, as well as each and every Frankenstein(TM) replica guitar."

full story here
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070119/20070119005116.html?.v=1

going to be priced from $25,000 to $30,000
dumb
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by RawrDemon
That's alot, but your post makes no sense.

If I intend on buying a $25,000 guitar, I'm damn well gonna play it.

well, i was talking with some of my friends about it, and all of them said they'd put it behind 6 inches of bulletproof glass

I told them they were crazy

but i do see your point

i just thought I would ask
i thought it was called a frankenstrat?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Quote by Remsen
i thought it was called a frankenstrat?

well your wrong... WRONG!
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
might as well since its already beat to shit.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...