"Ever since the Iceman outraged the more musically conservative among us, Ibanez has been possessed by the urge to create radical body shapes. In 2007, we’ve got more than ever before with new and different forms of the X and V designs as well as new shapes and colors not of this earth."

Hahahaha, radical body shape, huh? They stole the Jackson Warrior, basically. I wouldn't pay more than a can of rocks and the change in my pocket for that shit.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
Quote by amp_322
"Ever since the Iceman outraged the more musically conservative among us, Ibanez has been possessed by the urge to create radical body shapes. In 2007, we’ve got more than ever before with new and different forms of the X and V designs as well as new shapes and colors not of this earth."

Hahahaha, radical body shape, huh? They stole the Jackson Warrior, basically. I wouldn't pay more than a can of rocks and the change in my pocket for that shit.

meh ive hated jacksons for a long time, i love ibanez's and ltd's
Quote by amp_322

Yeah, because he asked your opinion, right?
Quote by amp_322

Hahahaha, stole the Warrior, huh? Ever heard of the Axstar? Because the Xiphos is just a cleaned up version of it. Look it up, or I'll just do it for you since you apparently can't, seeing as how you're so outraged at this "warrior ripoff" yet you don't know that if anything, Jackson ripped off the Axstar to make the Warrior.
another question is that bridge horrible ive heard mixed things, if i get it might replace it with a kahler or something
about 700 to 1500 is my guess the bridge isnt that bad it will stay in tune just kinda a pain in the ass to get into tune lol but thats my guess on price
Quote by El Codyo
Hahahaha, stole the Warrior, huh? Ever heard of the Axstar? Because the Xiphos is just a cleaned up version of it. Look it up, or I'll just do it for you since you apparently can't, seeing as how you're so outraged at this "warrior ripoff" yet you don't know that if anything, Jackson ripped off the Axstar to make the Warrior.

that looks like an old carvin (the one marty friedman had) just with the bottom reversed... so does that count as even older?
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Quote by BMGuru
about 700 to 1500 is my guess the bridge isnt that bad it will stay in tune just kinda a pain in the ass to get into tune lol but thats my guess on price

who would pay 700-1500 for a Edge III bridge