well, a REALLY long time ago i posted a thread here about building my own custom guitar, well i finally followed through with it, and it came out AMAZING.

its got:
planet waves locking tuners
original floyd rose
swamp ash body finished with transparent dark blue
birds eye maple neck, finished with satin clear
seymour duncan distortion trembucker (bridge pickup)
seymour duncan cool rails pickups(neck and middle)
planet waves gold plated multiple contact jack.
schaller strap locks
skull and bones fret inlays
all the hardware is black

i'll get you guys some pictures as soon as i find my camera
Can't wait to see it, what's the finish like?
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
Sounds awesome.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
the finish came out outstanding, the grain of the wood really looks nice with that color. im estimating it cost anywhere between 1400 and 2000, just the body and neck cost about 1200, that includes paint too. i didnt pay for all of this my self, it was a mixture of christmas presents and stuff i bought
Last edited by authenticguitar at Jan 20, 2007,
So I'm guessing you just put it together?
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Member #9 of the Samnung Has Crabs Club , PM Powerhouse to join

Custom Build
i wired it, assembled it, set it up, etc. i was gonna paint it as i do collision repair, but i wasnt gonig to mess around with spraying wood
Very well done!
Guitars:

Epi LP Standard HB W/ EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG470
OLP Tin Top

Amp:

Epi Valve Standard

Effects:

Custom Pedal Board

Boss DS-1 | Boss TU-2 | MXR Blue Box | MXR ZW-44 | DOD YJM308 | VS Jekyll & Hyde | Vox ToneLab SE
Very nice. But, ummm... Is there a reason why you have locking tuners AND a locking nut???
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by Generalpwnt
Very nice. But, ummm... Is there a reason why you have locking tuners AND a locking nut???

So when the nut is open,the strings wont go out of tune while tuning up,I guess.

Very good.

How does that trembucker sounds?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
that is really cool looking, i'm not a big fan of the body type but the inlays and neck
04 Ibanez RG220B with jackson bridge humbucker
Quote by Generalpwnt

well, i originally was debating on actually following through with the floyd rose, a i like the auto trim part of the machines too, speeds up the long process of stringing a floyd rose a little bit

the trembucker sounds amazing, i really like it
It looks alright, I guess. At least it's unique.

I don't really like the wood grain, and the color could be a shade darker for me. The headstock is a bit plain... and the inlay isn't my style...

Yeah, I'm glad it's yours, have fun with it, it certainly is a one-of-a-kind!
kick ass guitar
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.