holy crap we really need a band name. weve sat down and tried to figure one out for the longest time... but to no avail. i guess you could say the music we play is more alternative, but not like the alternative crap thats out now. i mean like smashing pumpkin-esque and such. 90's alternative/grunge sound. so any and all suggestions would be appreciated.
Gear:

Epiphone Thunderbird
Custom P Bass (in the works)
Fender Rumble 100
No Avail. You said it in your post, it sounds catchy.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by *Juno*
shoop da whoop

haha i love 4chan

Quote by vicd08
No Avail. You said it in your post, it sounds catchy.

ill talk that over with the band. thanks
Gear:

Epiphone Thunderbird
Custom P Bass (in the works)
Fender Rumble 100
Last edited by iamwangzilla at Jan 22, 2007,
GayKnot, the competitor of slipknot!
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Quote by iamwangzilla
holy crap we really need a band name. weve sat down and tried to figure one out for the longest time... but to no avail. i guess you could say the music we play is more alternative, but not like the alternative crap thats out now. i mean like smashing pumpkin-esque and such. 90's alternative/grunge sound. so any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

No Avail. What about that for a band name?

Whenever I try to come up with a name for something, such as a band, this is what I do.

1. Sit down with the band members
2. Have everyone write down cool words, syllables, phrases, etc, and put them in a bowl.
3. Draw 2 or three pieces of paper at a time and see if you can make something out of them.
4. After all the paper is drawn, mix and match things until you find something you like.

Hope that helped.