Page 1 of 3
I'd have to say it is the time me and a buddy in like 3rd Grade got a water bottle and took a shit in it. We thin put water in it and thought it was the funniest thing ever, so we threw it in the school showers. Then like a week later, a teacher found it after this douche told on us. She was holding the bottle up and shit was floating around in it and the water was brown. Me and my friend then had to clean the gym for a week...
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
melted rubbish bins at school and then we told the class including the teacher at a show n tell. 3 hours later I got taken out of class to speak to the cops, dang teacher narked on us and my mate lied and said it was all me. That was really gay
Ibanez RG350ex
had a little field trip in like 6th grade to the woods to like pick up sticks and leaves and shiit. me and this chick were like making out in the woods away from everyone else and there was a used condom on a rock near us, i picked it up with a stick and put it on the picnic table where everyone was gonna eat lunch. because of that the field trip got cut short!!
Quote by cefasnacht
had a little field trip in like 6th grade to the woods to like pick up sticks and leaves and shiit. me and this chick were like making out in the woods away from everyone else and there was a used condom on a rock near us, i picked it up with a stick and put it on the picnic table where everyone was gonna eat lunch. because of that the field trip got cut short!!

That made me giggle.
oh soo much dude. i was a little terror. i called 911 when i was 8. oh i watched a dirty film when i was 9..like at a friends house....ahhhh good shit..
Quote by bono_b
melted rubbish bins at school and then we told the class including the teacher at a show n tell. 3 hours later I got taken out of class to speak to the cops, dang teacher narked on us and my mate lied and said it was all me. That was really gay

you are fucking retarded
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
oh soo much dude. i was a little terror. i called 911 when i was 8. oh i watched a dirty film when i was 9..like at a friends house....ahhhh good shit..

You're horrible!
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
when i was like 5 I found a gun in my parent's nightstand and accidentally shot my sister in the leg.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I made my babysitter cry.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
^^^cartman is that you?

nevermind

the worst i did was a kid threw sand in my eyes on the playground, the next day i took the grill lighter in my back pack to school then at recess i set fire to his lunchbox

i went to the councilor (i guess thats how you spell it) alot that year
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
Last edited by Synyster Gates at Jan 20, 2007,
Quote by *Juno*
you are fucking retarded

No, you are...

I think the worst thing I've done was throw a rock on the ground really hard, and it bounced up and hit this chick in the forehead, like really hard there was blood everywhere. Lol, I got told off and started crying =\ 9 years later I'm very proud, cos she turned out to be a little slut and still has the mark on her head =]
got caught shoplifting at 12, beat up someone at 18 and got a criminal record for it.
Quote by civildp1
when i was like 5 I found a gun in my parent's nightstand and accidentally shot my sister in the leg.

Are you serious m8??
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Quote by X_Op3th_X
Are you serious m8??

No. That was a lie. I don't even have a sister.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
in grade six i killed a grasshopper and some stupid girl told on me. i ended up doing a page long essay on animal cruelty. damn left wing bs, it was a grasshopper!
and thats about the worst
Quote by Metalology

................../´¯/)
...............,/¯..//
............./....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('( ...´(..´......,~/'...')
..\.................\/..../
...''...\.......... _.·´
....\..........(

bassmonkey16@nexopia
Quote by kmf1
got caught shoplifting at 12, beat up someone at 18 and got a criminal record for it.

have you ever worked collections for a guy named jimmy?

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

Quote by civildp1
No. That was a lie. I don't even have a sister.

Man,you scared the living shit out of me...
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Worst thing ever,breakin my best friends mom's German Porcelain vases,which were REALLY expensive and her wedding gift btw...Still feeling guilty...
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
actually yeah theres worse than my post up there.. there was this girl who was pushing me around, she did it to all the guys, and kept saying since we're guys we can't hit back. so one day i just knocked her to the ground. i got a 3 day suspension, when i got back she was buggin me about is so i gave her a black eye.. we're good friends now lol
Quote by Metalology

................../´¯/)
...............,/¯..//
............./....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('( ...´(..´......,~/'...')
..\.................\/..../
...''...\.......... _.·´
....\..........(

bassmonkey16@nexopia
Quote by grantml02
You're horrible!

haha. I know. every year, i do worse and worse shit.....im terrible.
When I was in 9th grade, I still consider that young and kid like, I stole my mom's check book comminted check fraud and stole aroun 3 grand from my mom and spent it all on drugs! Well one I was cashing a check and a cop walked up and said "Son we know what you've been doing and your under arrest" Well that was my story I didn't goto jail I went to a in patient treatment for a year and half then I got out know im here.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
I gave my cousin stitches by pushing him off a slide - not off the slide end, the ladder

and I called a mean teacher a fatass, she started crying, that was 8th grade hehe
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
I also had this girl in my class and she had a glass eye. It was ****ing gross cause she would take it out like all the time and lay it on her desk. She was also mean so me and a friend got the eye, and put it in the boys bathroom stall. Then the police came searching for it and they found it, cleaned it, gave it to the girl and turns out she just bought a new one. And one time I was drawing a graveyard and my mom had had a failed pregnancy, so I put my dead brothers name on one of the tombstones. This was also in church and she like started crying, it was horrible. I also asked my mom why she was fat one time and she started crying like horribly. I was a bad kid ] =.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
When I was like 6, I said "**** you!" to my parents. Then I got spanked.

Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by Custom-Picks
When I was like 6, I said "**** you!" to my parents. Then I got spanked.

well you were a naughty boy werent you?

Quote by *Juno*
you are fucking retarded

u are a FUkin retard. I was 7 when I did it...7 I really hate u
Ibanez RG350ex
Quote by civildp1

In 9th grade I found my friend's father's gun and I saw a box of blank bullets. Loaded it and pointed it at my friend and he freaked out and I said "Oh afraid of a gun." He said "I'd like to see you shoot yourself." So not knowing a blank still hurts a lot shot myself with it. The most pain was the burnt skin, I cared less about all the other stuff that went in my body.

But the worst thing I ever did was make a bomb in the 11th grade as a prank/science expirement. Luckily I was under 18
but did it explode?

1.One time in yr6 my friend said piss cleans barbecues. So we found a bottle of beer and we each pissed into the bottle. We poured the piss on a public barbecue and watched it sizzle. Then we saw a creepy old man, running after us so we got on our bikes and rode for dear life.

2. We spat on the church walls. Some kid told on us and we missed out on school work to clean it up

3.I pushed my friend into a bush of thorns. He came out bleeding.

4. And much more
Quote by wingedgopher
I made my babysitter cry.

I was wingedgopher's babysitter.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
^bummer?

My grandma was the choir director at church, and watching a choir practice isn't entertaining when you're 7 years old. I then proceeded to take the keys to her Mercury out of her purse. I go out to the car. Start the bitch up. Then I go ape shit and do wicked ass doughnuts all through the grass parking area. I'm not sure if the ground or my ass got tore up worse.
thats probably the worst youve done

butchering johnny cash

Well, I'm 17, but I know that many people consider that kid-status.

I assume the worst thing I've done was not go to this girl's Viewing/Funeral. For years, until about 9th grade, we were in the same class, but I rarely if ever talked to her, and her funeral fell on a Saturday (Yesterday actually).

There's plenty more from me like destruction of public property, having the cops called on me for not saying the pledge of allegiance, etc., but that was the first thing that came to mind.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
I told someone that her mom is a con artist. Man, that was bad. But now were good friends.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by Synyster Gates
but did it explode?

Yeah I did it to prove it wouldn't. Joke was on me.
^i made a bomb too once

it also exploded
i spent every after noon at group therapy

group therapy sucks so much ass

Well when I was about 3 or 4, my friend stood up from sitting in a chair, so I pull the chair out from under him, and tell him to sit down. He tries to, but I didnt pull the chair back far enough, so he scraped the back of his head on it. Blood everywhere. Dont ask how, it wasnt a sharp corner or anything, but he was bleeding really bad. He had to get like 10 stitches in the back of his head. I felt really shitty afterwards.
Page 1 of 3