Poll Options
View poll results: Is it bad?
Premarital Sex is ok
1207 84%
Premarital Sex is bad
230 16%
Voters: 1437.
Page 1 of 20
Is it wrong? Me and my friend are having an argument and he is saying he isnt going to have sex because it goes against the bible he is saying adultery is having premarital sex but that is having sex with someone while you or they are married and not your spouse. Well I know he can believe what he wants but what does UG think.
paco's pink tacos home of the dirty sanchez
the majority of UG will almost definitely think it is okay. I personally think it's way too much of a preblem in society today and we need to work on that.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
If you are a Christian or belong to another religion that forbids it...it is wrong.

If you decide to disregard this belief or never regarded it in the first place, then fuck away!
It's just an excuse virgins use.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I say yes to premarital sex. You wouldn't buy a car without first taking it for a test drive would you?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Aceroth
the majority of UG will almost definitely think it is okay. I personally think it's way too much of a preblem in society today and we need to work on that.

Whats wrong with it?
Quote by Jonjy2
...its all in what u believe, the bible does say not to do it tho...thats what fornication is i think...adultery is having an affair with someone else when yur married, or divorcing and getting married to another person...just for yur info...lol

yeah but adultery also includes just thinking about someone in a sexual way.
its wierd. whats the point.
Quote by Rebel1991
Is it wrong? Me and my friend are having an argument and he is saying he isnt going to have sex because it goes against the bible he is saying adultery is having premarital sex but that is having sex with someone while you or they are married and not your spouse. Well I know he can believe what he wants but what does UG think.

Well, first off, premartial sex=/= adultery. That's a fact.
Second, f*ck the Bible. That's an opinion.
That is all.
Whatever... if you live your life on those beliefs, then you wouldn't be asking... if you don't then who gives a damn? Go screw someone.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by guitar?
Whats wrong with it?

the number of teen pregnancies and single parents is getting rediculous, IMO. However, that's not to say that responsible premarital sex is wrong. That's the problem with society, though, they aren't being responsible.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by heaven's gate
i think its ok as long as you truly love the other person

shit, what am i gonna do with all my money then?
Quote by heaven's gate
i think its ok as long as you truly love the other person

yuppppp thats what i think...dont like use her for a boner. thats a no no wait till u two r redy
Premarital sex is fine if you love someone. You don't need a book to tell you when you can get intimate with someone you're close too.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by Jonjy2
, or divorcing and getting married to another person...just for yur info...lol

That depends on the church you go to and individual belief. THe more conservative christians see divorce as a sin. SOme see the remarriage part a sin. ( the only way to divorce or remarry would be if your spouse cheated on you). But many believe there is nothing wrong with it as long as you haven't done something "sinful" (like cheating). As long as you attempted to fix the situation. My mom is a christian, she is divorced. Her leaving my dad was teh best thing that could have happend to our family, and when she tells me that most people in the chirch we go to think she is a "sinner", it just pisses me off! That is why i don't like the church at all anymore but just go because my mom wants me to.

Sort of off topic but I'm venting...

/rant
Last edited by the_experience at Jan 20, 2007,
i think that its wrong to sleep around. however, if you truly love that person, like deep down you KNOW you love them, then its fine.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by crash_course
yeah but adultery also includes just thinking about someone in a sexual way.
its wierd. whats the point.

no..that is lust.
my personal views is no sex outside of a somewhat serious relationship, marriage is just an extension of that. as long as you arent picking up random women at bars and being a slut.. its ok
Quote by Rebel1991

I agree with it, if you truly love the person then whats it matter if you're married or not? Whatevs, he agrees with the bible, you don't...what else is there to it?
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Well, I say if you really love your b/f or g/f and its not just some hooker off the street by all means do it.

Like if you're in love with your partner its much more enjoyable and plus you would probably know if they have an STD like AIDS, herpes, etc and you wouldn't have to risk getting the disease if they do have it.

Everything in the Bible has a meaning to it. Some stories might not be real accounts but there are some good morals in there.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
first, all you cocksuckers who diss on the bible are ****ing ass holes. i'm not a christian, but the bible does teach good lessons. so **** off.

second, premarital sex is fine if you love the person. if everyone had sex with anyone, we would all have ****ing AIDS.
Quote by Joshrocker48
sex can wait, masterbate!

there i fixed it. now incorporate it into a song about virginity!
The bible says alot of things. Who cares? live your life how YOU want it because it's the only ****in' one you'll ever get.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
**** a lotta women kid
-little miss sunshine

that is one funny movie
I don't really mind it as long as it's done responsibly. Abortion, imo, is wrong, so you should be ready to raise a kid if you're ready to have sex.
I am a breathing Time Machine!
Quote by laid_to_waste
I don't really mind it as long as it's done responsibly. Abortion, imo, is wrong, so you should be ready to raise a kid if you're ready to have sex.

what if you get pregnat when being raped?
Sex is a need to satisfy your nature...Also its not THAT important for a relationship,even if its neccesary in it...Im 18 and if my g/f said that she is against pre-marital sex I would definately dump her,even if I cared for her...Like having a car without driving licence...FFS....
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Quote by X_Op3th_X
Sex is a need to satisfy your nature...Also its not THAT important for a relationship,even if its neccesary in it...Im 18 and if my g/f said that she is against pre-marital sex I would definately dump her,even if I cared for her...Like having a car without driving licence...FFS....

Wow thats pretty shallow. If you actually respected her then you would respect her choices

And I plan on waiting until marriage for sex, but then I wonder what if I never make it long enough to be married? What if I had a week to live? If something came along I would have to think about it for awhile
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
i say its ok, if u really do love the other person, but im not too worried about going against the bible. Im a christian, dont get me wrong, but theres probably nobody who has never done everything the bible says is wrong. Im sure even the pope has lied, people are gonna sin, and theres nothing u can really do about it. Especially if its considered a sin to think about certain things, its just part of human anatomy, especially of teenagers to think about sex and things, so u cant really help it.