this is just some stupid song i came up with, i think it sounds OK, nothing special tho...
Red Hot Chili Peppers inspired

and does this bass line come from something? i dont think so, but it sounds familiar to me for some unknwn reason...anyways..here it is

plz tell me wut u think
Attachments:
RHCP inspired song.zip
I like that acoustic intro bit alot, so I'd make that much longer, as its good. The bit after it does have potential, but at the minute nothing really shines through, as so much is going on at once. I'd either adjust the volumes (get the bass up as its a good line, and maybe use that as the main focus of the song) Bars 9-12 are good, as its less cluttered, but when the leads guitar comes in it sounds a bit full. I'd try and order the guitars better, and with different volumes, and use the bass and piano (bars 9-16) as the basis for the song, as both of those 2 are very good.
"Their fate is in each others hands as they decide whether to share... or to shaft"
Robert Kilroy-Silk from his sadly shortlived quiz-show Shafted.

Member Number 7 of the Frank Zappa Appreciation Club. PM chocolatguitar to join.
Haha this was pretty cool, I like the bass. The whole thing reminded me of an FFX soundtrack.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

WOAH!!!play that at 170 bpm. damn ive had waaaaaaay too much coffee
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
very magical

I liked the bassline...nice and groovy
and the lead was brilliant

8/10

should be good completed

Crit mine?
last one is the newest.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
yea i actually liked that bass line a lot. Very nice. The beginning i agree though it should be a little longer. The rest actually wasn't bad either. Good job you should really expand on it.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
I liked it a lot.

Very good bass.

Drums sound good too...

I don't know what to criticize.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Last edited by Moose45 at Jul 22, 2007,
Hey that's a really nice song. As you said before, the bassline has some familiar bit, but I can`t remeber either. Althoug your leads are ok, I think your Rythm guitar its a little bit out of time, don't know, I just felt that. I would say an 7/10, Im looking forward to hear it complete.
Your bassline sounds like "Can't Stop" by RHCP in the beginning. Still good though. Make the intro longer. I like the main riff. It sounds like something I would hear in a video game. Not much to criticize really...make it longer though. Good song. 9 out of 10