Page 1 of 2
i mean...i thought i was in love.....and then she tells me she doesnt love me.....but we kept going out and i still thought i loved her.....and then she just leaves me for another guy.....can u be in love when they dont love you back?how do you know when your really in love?
bro, love is different for each person. i think im in love, but idk if she loves me back. if she treated u tht bad then ur too good for her.
If you end up killing yourself over this, it probably was love.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
yes, its called unrequited love, and it is a bitch
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
yes you can love her without the feeling being mutual
its when your IN LOVE, that requires both people
^ yeah that makes more sense.

and if you kill yourself because she didn't love you back, you're a bitch.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
**** it... kill ur self anyway all women r the same
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Write a sonnet first. All the bards who were in this situation wrote them... then died...
i dont even know what a sonnet is.. arr well... i'm a noob
Quote by musical donkey
turn your angst and pain into lyrics and music. bad-feeling musicians can create great songs.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
ok.. love is different for everybody, and you can be in love with someone even when they dont feel the same. the tactic i used and ended up with me being with sarah for the past three years is this:

can you see a future? forget common interests, good sex or anything else. can you honestly see yourself sharing a life with the other person... if so, theres a good chance thats love
Quote by sixstringsteve
turn your angst and pain into lyrics and music. bad-feeling musicians can create great songs.

ah **** that.. i'd prefure to write happy or angry songs... not sad shit cuz i'm sick of all that crap
Quote by musical donkey
Quote by sixstringsteve

True.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
You'll know you're in love when you don't have to ask if you are or not.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Honestly, i don't think you're supposed to know when you're in love. I think, you just are. You don't really decide when you're in love, ro else it's like teenagers (like myself), who think they're all in love, because they just want to be. When you're in love you won't know it, but you'll know it, if you know what I mean.

Pfft, I don't even know what the hell I mean
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by greendayguitar
Honestly, i don't think you're supposed to know when you're in love. I think, you just are. You don't really decide when you're in love, ro else it's like teenagers (like myself), who think they're all in love, because they just want to be. When you're in love you won't know it, but you'll know it, if you know what I mean.

Pfft, I don't even know what the hell I mean

i understand you......like i hate stupid ppl yah ive been going out wit someone for a week i love em!
Die Romantic:

Yea, it's those people who are like "omg ilusm baby! u r teh bezt thing to eva happin to mee. ilu soo much. I lvoe you so much! i want to be wiht you for ever!!" When they've been going out for two weeks, and are 15 years old.

It makes me laugh out loud, otherwise knows as "lol".

I still don;t think my post above made sense though.

Quote by RadioHead22
OMGawdz u r naw being FAIR!!!1!!1!1 I luvz my boifrend to teh DEATHZ. hes da bezt ting 2 happen 2 mez deez past 2 Dayz!!!1!1

stupid girls
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
Quote by Lexicon Devil
OMGawdz u r naw being FAIR!!!1!!1!1 I luvz my boifrend to teh DEATHZ. hes da bezt ting 2 happen 2 mez deez past 2 Dayz!!!1!1

stupid girls

hey ur right...some asshole guys do that too ya know!!!!!
Quote by greendayguitar
Die Romantic:

Yea, it's those people who are like "omg ilusm baby! u r teh bezt thing to eva happin to mee. ilu soo much. I lvoe you so much! i want to be wiht you for ever!!" When they've been going out for two weeks, and are 15 years old.

haha yeh it's stuiped... i was with my girl for bout 3 months before i started sayin that sort of shit.. but yeh.. i did feel real song towards her.... too bad it ended a month later
Quote by musical donkey
LISTEN!

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Dr. seuss
eh?
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by greendayguitar
Die Romantic:

mmmmm i still understood you.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
mmmmm i still understood you.

I didn't...

Quote by RadioHead22
Quote by greendayguitar
I didn't...

lol
Quote by musical donkey
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
hey ur right...some asshole guys do that too ya know!!!!!

All guys I know that say things like that to their girlfriends are so full of it, they dont believe it themselves. Its just an act

and Men dont have cooties like stinkin, menstruatin females

am I right? am I right? huh? fellas? yeah
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
You know you're in love when you just wish your girlfriend would stfu and die, but you still love her.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
You know you're in love when you just wish your girlfriend would stfu and die, but you still love her.

yeah thats the best darn statement ive ever heard. lol
Quote by Lexicon Devil
All guys I know that say things like that to their girlfriends are so full of it, they dont believe it themselves. Its just an act

i dont say all that crap unless i reli mean it.. plus it makes the girls happy n gets u laid... but shouldn't be sayin it just for that reason.. or ur an idoit
Quote by musical donkey
Quote by Lexicon Devil

No, guys have cooties, too. They're just cuter and more cuddly than girl cotties.

Quote by RadioHead22
Quote by Lexicon Devil

but guys have cumhands. at least the ones i know..theyre so frickin dirty! well so am i but w/e
Quote by greendayguitar
No, guys have cooties, too. They're just cuter and more cuddly than girl cotties.

dudes have big ass cooties. girls have small cooties...
lol i tired writing the damn song and it ended up being called penis slut and its not even about her.....i posted it on the lyrics forum thing if u feel like reading it
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
dudes have big ass cooties. girls have small cooties...

No, guys have big assed ego's, and girls have boobies.

Another thing...you might be in love if you don't juts constantly think of pounder ehr head through the headboard everytime you see her.

Quote by RadioHead22
Quote by applesaucebacon
lol i tired writing the damn song and it ended up being called penis slut and its not even about her.....i posted it on the lyrics forum thing if u feel like reading it

youre a *****.
Quote by applesaucebacon

typical woman - babbling irrelevant nonsense
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
You dumbshits actually believe in that "love" crap? If you're really a musician than you should love music more than you could ever love a human being.
Page 1 of 2