Helloween_rox
UG Fanatic
1,179 IQ
I have a question- do most places let you rent out their amps? All I have right now is a small practice amp, and I was wondering what to do about this.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
zian615
I went into the woods...
49 IQ
Get a better amp. Otherwise..use the output to go into the house PA. Otherwise, mic the amp and put that into the PA

good luck man
I highly recommend that everyone interested in making money online join this site.

<3
Helloween_rox
UG Fanatic
1,179 IQ
Well right now I don't have the money in my budget to get a better amp. I'm looking for a better job, but no luck as of yet.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
jfbrown42
Not a n00b any more!
150 IQ
In my experience, most cities have at least one place that let's you rent guitar amps for $50/day or so. That's usually what I do. I usually get a Fender Twin Reverb.
Guitars: Carvin TL-60T, Carvin C750 Acoustic, Squier Strat w/Carvin C22B & AP11's, Alvarez-Yairi DY76 12-string, Eastman MD-605 Mandolin, Fender Mandocaster, Ibanez UKS-10 Ukulele
Dutch_Apples
UG's Career Advisor
1,354 IQ
I've never played in a bar that had house amps. Like the others said.. time to buy a new amp. I'm not a fan of miking the practice amp. I once saw a band do that and it looked SO corny and sounded amateurish.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
ar73m
Fantastik Pandastik
526 IQ
Most guitar stores will let you rent an amp, but it'll be a rip off - seems like it's time to save up for someone.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!