Page 1 of 2
i need to play a song for this hot girl who wants me to paly for her, and i want to learn one to make her melt thanks.
She Said - Scratch Acid, its an acoustic song, and chances are she hasn't heard it.
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
Dude Stairway To Heaven for sure even nothing else matters... This love-pantera
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
As much as I'll probably get razzed for saying it.....Stay or Leave by Dave Matthews, Collide by Howie Day, or (GAG!) Lips of an Angel by Hinder(ed). I'll take my beating like a man.
My Gear:
Martin D-16RGT
Taylor 414-R
Epiphone SQ-180
Martin JM (raised B tuning)>
Boss TU-2 > Fishman AURA Blender> ECHO PARK> Boss OC-3 > Fishman Pro-EQ Platinum
That one song... I dont remember the name, but it's by NIN and it's like "I want to **** you like an Animal!!!! I want to feel you from the inside..."

That one works for me everytime.
learn some justin king man! he has mad skills and she will think you are good to even attempt it...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
NOT and i repeat NOT "**** you gently" by tenatious D... i'm a chick and i'm saying this because i know some guy eventually would recomend it.
Play her the song called, "Is that you, or did someone open a can of Tuna".

She will love it
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
JS Bach's Lute suite in A minor
Beethovens Moonlight Sonata
Malmsteens "Dreaming Tell me"

Chicks dig guys that can play classical guitar well.... They literally cream themselves listening to you.... Seriously
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
Quote by crystalh
NOT and i repeat NOT "**** you gently" by tenatious D... i'm a chick and i'm saying this because i know some guy eventually would recomend it.

Nah, I wouldn't have said it, but you did just ruin the fun for someone else
^ as if there hasn't been things said already lol. ah well, can't stop them all!

Quote by sheumack111
JS Bach's Lute suite in A minor
Beethovens Moonlight Sonata
Malmsteens "Dreaming Tell me"

Chicks dig guys that can play classical guitar well.... They literally cream themselves listening to you.... Seriously

and yes chicks do dig a guy that can play a guitar well, just as long as their guitar doesn't look better than them. (aka to all the men out there... look presentable for your lady friend while you play her the song!!!)
Quote by crystalh
and yes chicks do dig a guy that can play a guitar well, just as long as their guitar doesn't look better than them.
Then I guess it pays to have an ugly guitar
Quote by yawn
Then I guess it pays to have an ugly guitar

I don't want to disappoint or rain on anyones parade, but, there isn't a song known to man, that would make chick sleep with you, if you are as ugly as a hat full of arseholes.
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Quote by fragydig529
That one song... I dont remember the name, but it's by NIN and it's like "I want to **** you like an Animal!!!! I want to feel you from the inside..."

That one works for me everytime.

Closer.

Anything with fingerpicking
Queen: "Get down, make love."

Muddy Waters: "Got my Mojo Working"

Beatles: "Why don't we do it in the road?"
Last edited by ColdGin at Jan 21, 2007,
Better together by Jack Johnson

Just look at her eyes while playing and you got her
Maybe try Angel of Death or something from Dragonforce. Some Nintendo sounds will make her go <('-^<

[edit] Or maybe Pursuit of Vikings from Amon Amarth
^ seconded.

Äh, Sie wollen also mit Schlitz.
Last edited by Philipp Sobecki at Jan 21, 2007,
Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's

I'll admit I melted when I first heard that song...and I'm a perfectly fine heterosexual male.

I just pwned myself, didn't I?

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by sloppyjoe24
Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's

I'll admit I melted when I first heard that song...and I'm a perfectly fine heterosexual male.

I just pwned myself, didn't I?

Yep.
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
Um, it's like saying "what song is everyone in the world guaranteed to like?". If you want to play a song for your lady friend, how about asking what kind of music she's into, and basing your song choice on that.

In fact a simple lead in to a conversation is probably a much easier way to go about things.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Poison "Every Rose has a Thorn". Easy to play and sing. And just screams vulnerability which is irresistable to chicks. Worked for me. Several times.
1/2 my brain tied behind my back, just to make it fair.
Quote by crystalh

I agree, from experience, especailly when plastered, and staring into her eyes because you need to focus to keep balance... not a good idea.
Canonball - Damien Rice
or something classical with fingerpicking. Girls like a guy who can finger well...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Some Nickel Creek isn't a bad idea. I also agree with fingerpicking songs and John Mayer songs.

Have you heard "Your Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus? B's be swangin' off that one. Lots of people love "Beauty In The Breakdown" by The Scene Aesthetic, as well. And "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" by Death Cab.

Try "Your Guardian Angel" if you can sing, because those lyrics are so overdone. She'll be melting.
Shine on diamond eyes.
Wish you were here - pink floyd. I'ts easy to play, everyone knows it and it requires little vocal talent to make it sound good. It works, trust me
Iris- Goo Goo Dolls. Anyone.
Xbox 360 Gamertag - TheTacoDoctor
Just send a message saying your from UG.
CoD4 anyone?
Quote by Defaulted
Iris- Goo Goo Dolls. Anyone.

Yah, if you like tuning your guitar to some random tuning that takes about 20 hours to figure out and probably make you break a couple of strings too...yah then thats a great song.
If you make up your own song especially for her there's a chance it will work, as long as it is ok. Well if she's one of those "That's so sweet girls" and not one that knows the song sucks haha. Never really tried it but know a kid who got it to work.
Quote by VoRzCeNt
If you make up your own song especially for her there's a chance it will work, as long as it is ok. Well if she's one of those "That's so sweet girls" and not one that knows the song sucks haha. Never really tried it but know a kid who got it to work.

A good song title would be "Suck My Cock Right Now, You Stupid, Ugly Whore!"

Oh, we're talking about songs to attract girls.
Page 1 of 2