Does anyone know of a good music file tagger program that I can use? I have a bunch of music that I need tagged so I can put it on my mp3 player.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
yeah dude google "magic mp3 tagger". You have to pay for the real version, but the free trial is unlimited and it tags everything. it just only does 5 songs a time and you have to wait 10 seconds for an add asking you to buy the real version, but it tags everything 100% and you have it forever. its just annoying. But the best i've found without having to pay for anything!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
The one I'm using I think is called just mp3 tagger or something like that. If you leave me a pm, I'll tell you the exact name once I get home (in 6 hours); or you could always go to download.com and search for mp3 tagger.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Magic doesn't work for me. Everything came out retarded and I can't do the 5 tracks per tag thing. I have way to much music to get through lol.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Thanks alot everyone. I am tagging my files now but I came into a snag while I was going through the transfers to my mp3 player. Now I need to find a program that can convert audio files into different types. Thanks again for all the help so far.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem