Anyone ever played that game? It's an oldie ZX Spectrum strategy game (and I think they re-released it on like, XT's)

The first part was solely multiplayer - I guess they didn't manage to write an AI at that point , one side was inside a base, and had mainly crap workers and stuff like mining and servant robots to fight with, while the other side was raiders with lasers, it took place on the Moon I believe, and was very awesome.

The second part you could only play against computer, and it had even more awesomeness to it. You started with several groups of soldiers (And the guys with photon rifles were totally FTW), had to cut through some jungles of sorts, and you had some ratbulls coming at you at that point, then there were a few rivers with some tentacley crap in there, and the main alien force were some douchebags with bows and crossbows. In the end, I *THINK* there were some special aliens with something else but I can't remember, either way you had to kill their Queen and then a ship would land and you had to run for it since after a certain amount of time a LOT of aliens would start coming in from the side of the map you'd start at.

Anyway, that game was incredibly awesome and I'm just reliving my wonderful past sharing this with you. And if anyone played this, or really anything on a Spectrum (aka Sinclair), I <3 you already.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
Quote by heaven's gate
dark star?

Nah.. Surprised to find something on this on googe, here's the 2nd one:
www.crashonline.org.uk/64/rebelstar2.htm

oh wiki ftw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebelstar

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Quote by bambi_slaughter
Dark Star FTW!

Dude no, Rebelstar is the bestest