Page 1 of 2
New to UG (ish) and i see it everywhere, who the hell was Cas and why was he/she such a big deal, what'd they do, and why was it such a big occasion when they got banned?
He was one of the most popular/noticeable mods for a while, then he decided to quit, which he did, with a big bang as well.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
He was actually a nice guy. I remember sending him a love letter too(gave one to Wahappen too)...Yeah, fuck you guys for making him snap.
Quote by #1 synth
WOW, that was probably the best burn i've seen on here, you get +2 respect points wanttobebetter

Quote by Pan-Tallica
^X2 ... Didn't wahappen already warn you for acting like a mod?
so how did go out in style?
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
cas was one of the greatest mods ever

then one day he got sick of jackasses (a story so long it spanned 4 threads of no real relation)
and sent UG a "love letter"

it was interesting to say the least

and thats why you always hear of him

look up Casualty01 on the search box and see
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
Quote by Wanttobebetter
He was actually a nice guy. I remember sending him a love letter too(gave one to Wahappen too)...Yeah, fuck you guys for making him snap.

Blame the elitists in the Metal forum.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
and Bilzzard of ozz

dirty ass nazi

remember when he close the whole metal forum for a day or so?

that was hilarious

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

Let's put it this way:
Every religion has a God.
If UG was a religion, Cas would be the God.
[Sig goes here]
Quote by carlsbad
Let's put it this way:
Every religion has a God.
If UG was a religion, Cas would be the God.

Was?
Would?

He was our God, there's no doubt with that.
^^pwnt!

unt sigged

Wouldn't the guitar be the god?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
^...

Infidel Dog!!!!

heh, ignorant as i was i just pegged him as a dipsh*t that just found loopholes here and there. props to Cas then, i wouldn't mind knowing more of his story if he's just as amazing as he's made out to be
Quote by Freddedonna
Was?
Would?

He was our God, there's no doubt with that.

Cas was definately a god
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
^again

look for him in the search box and read of his might..and eventual madness and degredation

also he was a fan of big words when insulting people

it was badass

there hasn't been any follow up sence the thread wahappen made to discuss what cas did, what ever became of him? was it all a big show all the mods were in on because he simply couldn't keep up with his modly duties due too real life things?

The UG community needs to know...
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
You know those little fish that connect themselves to sharks for transportation, food and protection? He was the shark.

STOP USING CAS' NAME AS A FASHION ACCESORY.
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
Quote by Zukev
You know those little fish that connect themselves to sharks for transportation, food and protection? He was the shark.

STOP USING CAS' NAME AS A FASHION ACCESORY.

no not really

it was more along the lines of that big dude with the hammer who rules over peasents and lords and all others due to his might

then goes insane one day

Score. I have been sigged for the first time ever.

Seriously though:That guy was truly a legend.
I wonder what's he doing now...
[Sig goes here]
bigger and better things undoubtedly

I didn't know him, but I'd say he's probably furiously masturbating somewhere.
Quote by PopNFresh07
I didn't know him, but I'd say he's probably furiously masturbating somewhere.

Ofcourse not. The last time Cas masterbated there was only a bunch of animals in a ship and some dude named Noah to see it.
[Sig goes here]
Quote by carlsbad
Ofcourse not. The last time Cas masterbated there was only a bunch of animals in a ship and some dude named Noah to see it.

Last Tuesday?
Quote by Haha, Crackhead

Yes, because we are all elitists there.

then one day he got sick of jackasses (a story so long it spanned 4 threads of no real relation)
and sent UG a "love letter"

Tsunekuni (acknowledge_me_cas ,now) would be his name.
So I got to thinking, does Cas ever come back around here? I mean, I am pretty sure if he made a new account no one would be too mad at him. I was just curious as to whether or not he came back around.
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
This had nothing to do with the metal heads.

Cas worked for UG in real life and was an admin on the forums. Then UG seemed to get to him, and then he made a thread saying "**** the users" and posted some pics (I missed 'em...some weird shit supposedly). Then this thread came out...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473870

no it had some to do with them

they were just a piece of a large event leading up to it

Quote by Haha, Crackhead

rofl

Yes, because our supposed musical elitisicm has SO much to do with him becoming fed up with years of morons in the Pit.

Cunt.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
I created an account 3 days before Cas' final bow, I saw it, I didn't reply because of my n00bness, it scared the hell out of me though.

It seems the threadstarter joined at the same time as me too, that may explain it.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead

exactly! damn those nu-metal kids!
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
rofl

Yes, because our supposed musical elitisicm has SO much to do with him becoming fed up with years of morons in the Pit.

Cunt.

fucking hypocrit.
I will fuc
Quote by Borkov
I created an account 3 days before Cas' final bow, I saw it, I didn't reply because of my n00bness, it scared the hell out of me though.

It seems the threadstarter joined at the same time as me too, that may explain it.

can i get the price and location of a jag-stang?
I will fuc
Overrated and over-hyped? I think so.

I wish these "Who is Cas?!" threads would stop.
Quote by Metal claw

OMG; cas birthday, with dready as a mod, does anyone has the screen shot with forum names like the cas(the pit) or something like that
Damn, I had no idea this happened. I wish I was here then. I'm rarely in the Pit anymore but after looking at the second link above, he posted the pic of tubgirl didn't he?

That's disgusting but Snyper showed me a nastier one a long time ago when we were in chat.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Quote by LuthierofTexas
So I got to thinking, does Cas ever come back around here? I mean, I am pretty sure if he made a new account no one would be too mad at him. I was just curious as to whether or not he came back around.

Unless he gets another internet connection he can't. He was IP banned not just banned normally. He can no longer log onto UG using his Internet Connection.

No doubt Cas was a UG legend but elevating him to God Status is Bullshit. He was a tyrant and had the users of Ultimate Guitar watching their every word as if they might get banned. Now he has gone, peace has decended upon UG, however with peace came a price.....The quality of the pit dropped. We now have an endless supply of boring, repeated threads and noobs writing whatever they want knowing that all that will happen is their thread will be closed, Unless they break one of the big rules.

We need another Tyrant, We need another Cas, As much as i disliked what he stood for, we needed him.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by Aussie Ghost
Now he has gone, peace has decended upon UG, however with peace came a price.....The quality of the pit dropped. We now have an endless supply of boring, repeated threads and noobs writing whatever they want knowing that all that will happen is their thread will be closed, Unless they break one of the big rules.
Uh, the Pit has sucked long before Cas left.

And to all the dipdongs asking if Cas still visits under different usernames, YOU CAN ACCESS THE FORUM WITHOUT BEING A REGISTERED MEMBER
Page 1 of 2