does anyone know ways to increase my internet connection between my internet card and my wireless thing
besides buying a new antenna
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
i dunno if it's true but i heard like tin foil or something onto the antena can help, i dunno if i's true or not, just a rumour i heard
God am i devilishly good looking
Quote by fragydig529
Internet Card?

Modem?

like wifi in teh pci slot...

whats not to understand
Quote by Bmm386

^wireless broadband router

The only thing i can find is buying a new antenna or disconnect all other wireless items.
Ron Paul 2008
Last edited by operationska00 at Jan 21, 2007,
Here's what I did.

As weird as this might sound, I (out of sheer laziness) drank some sodas and put the cans next to my reciever. Remarkably, my reception speed went up drastically. If you set 2 or 3 cans RIGHT NEXT TO (or even touching) the reciever, your bandwidth will increase.

Happy trails!
Just wondering, I'm thinking about getting a MacBook sometime within a year or so, and do they support the wireless cards?

I saw pics of them on the site and all, and it doesn't look like they can, but did I miss something?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Just wondering, I'm thinking about getting a MacBook sometime within a year or so, and do they support the wireless cards?

I saw pics of them on the site and all, and it doesn't look like they can, but did I miss something?

my brother has an old one

and i think they have one built in that sucks
but there are tons of easy mods
ill post one in like 2 secs

edit:there

http://www.instructables.com/id/EHDHDZ2MCCEP2868FX/
Quote by Bmm386

Oh, okay, cool. I'll have to remember to look some of these up when I get one.

I know the MackBook Pro says it comes with an external USB modem that runs off of a dialup speed connection and a built in Airport wifi thing, but I didn't know if there was any peripheral that could be used for faster browsing.

Thanks.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20