Can someone please give me advice on working out your pecs. Becuase i have quite 2 big of tities. I'm not fat just have saggy tities. Help PLEASE!
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
push-ups, dips, pull-ups. Most anything involving arms involves some portion of your pecs.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Any exercise involving movement of the SITS muscles and/or the arms will also affect the pectorali
hue
yes all the bench presses, then dumbell bench press, the pec dec works, then do a similiar movement laying down with dumbells, also dips, and then the pec dec motion with the cables.
Quote by voodoovee
how can you tell if they're pecs and not man boobs?

Ok, go on google pictures and search "Man tits" then after that search "Chuck Norris", you'll see the difference.
Just because you work your pecs, that does not mean that you will burn fat solely off of them. If you do ab crunches, you'll lose fat on your pecs. Do cardio to slim down, fatty.
Quote by Borkov
Ok, go on google pictures and search "Man tits" then after that search "Chuck Norris", you'll see the difference.

Wow ok. I think ive got pecs. Well when compared to the nasty images i saw when i typed in man tits.
hey well i'm not fat like at all... just my boobies.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Quote by voodoovee
Wow ok. I think ive got pecs. Well when compared to the nasty images i saw when i typed in man tits.

Yep, those photos are nasty