http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhabhZGeJSY

sweet child of mine solo Done my way (some variation)!!

used a backin track!!

thanks for commenting

PS: psl dont comment on my appearence i know i am weird
METALLICA RULES ( USED TO ;Before ST. Anger)

Gear:
Cort EVL-K6 (White Pearl)
BOSS ME-70
Fender CD-60
Really good. Amazing tone, but I think you were before or behind the beat in a few spots.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Needs some work... sounded like some bends were off and sometimes it went out of time. It needs a little more feeling because it's an emotional solo but I think it would be great with some work.
Your tone is kinda dull. You have off bends, and you SERIOUSLY need some vibrato. You have some sloppy runs and missed notes.

Id work on it more, you need practice. Im sure it will be much better next time around
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

decent, work on your timing (playing along with the songs helped me), and I would learn it as slahs plays it even without the wah. wiggle the strings a little bit here or there to express emotion, just do it wherever you see fit. Vibrato is your friend
It was alright. The beginning bends need to be bent and released, and you took out alot of the signature licks of the solo. Not bad though.
variation? not much, thats how I play it and I play it the lazy mans way, work on the run, because it was all over the place! got repitative towards the end.. all right I guess..
Bends need to be in and vibrato needs to be added... thats all
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
work on your bends. it needs some work, but good job.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Not bad at all, but a bit too busy...slow some of it down, dwell on some of the bends longer and learn when not to play
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Well keep in mind he's playing it his style, not a Slash-copy. So basically as long as the progression is correct, and the mood of the song is there, its OK. Also, you msut do the same basic things but still..

Great job. I cant even play the solo starting from the fast part (you should know what i mean, if you dont, your a dimwit.
I know, i liked the fact that there were some interesting passing notes in there that differentiate it from the original, but it's important to match the solo with the mood of the song...i personally felt it didn't quite fit and needed a little more subtlety in parts. Lets face it, we all overplay sometimes, and if you've set the video up there's a bit of pressure there so you can end up trying a bit to hard.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com