its about 2 in the morning here, so...why are you on so late. I slept most of the day. Let's talk about something, seriously Im up for some conversation
Quote by CousticStrangla
I know I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder too.

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
It's 6:15pm here, but I usually fall asleep around 3:30... I don't sleep much, so yeah, I stay up, it's easier than waiting in bed for an hour to get to sleep...

Aww... poor baby, I'll talk to you! Add me on MSN, masochist_lust@hotmail.com. (if you have it)

--Masochist Lust
I dont have MSN, i have AIM but I dont use it much.....Im bored
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
It's only 11:19 over here on the West Coast and I'm laughing hysterically at Jackass 2 =D
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
well im on because im trying to learn to sweep and i finally got my hands coordinated enough to go down the strings at the same time, then out of nowhere i just started playing worse...and worse...and worse...til i got discouraged and wanted to find something else to do. nothing good on tv so...OFF TO UG!
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by cotyt15
I don't like it when your girlfriend wants to talk on the phone to you, but you don't like talking on the phone and you get off the phone with her and she gets mad. You guys have that problem?

Ya, I absolutely hate talking on the phone and my gf gets pissed when i hurry to get off
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by cotyt15
I don't like it when your girlfriend wants to talk on the phone to you, but you don't like talking on the phone and you get off the phone with her and she gets mad. You guys have that problem?

when I had a girlfriend, we'd talk all the time, but she wasnt clingy like that. I miss her
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
Because I went to sleep at 3 AM yesterday morning, woke ap at 1 PM, went to an awesome local show that ended about 4 hours ago, and I don't feel like sleeping.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by cotyt15

I love talking on the phone to my girlfriend, but she says my voice is like, monotone, so she prefers to talk to me in person so she can see my facial expressions.

--Masochist Lust
I just preformed open heart surgery on myself without anesthetics. I loved it.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
Its too ****in cold here, like 30 degrees. I dont even wanna go out. yesterday it snowed in the morning, these huge flakes. Then by mid-afternoon it all melted. I felt like crying. jk
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
I just preformed open heart surgery on myself without anesthetics. I loved it.

I once tried to pull a rib out. And I'm being completely serious.

...My chest hurt after it...

--Masochist Lust
metal-claw are you even a girl?
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
My dad's in the hospital.
Member #12 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by Masochist_Lust
I once tried to pull a rib out. And I'm being completely serious.

...My chest hurt after it...

--Masochist Lust

you tried to take a rib out of your chest cavity? You're not going "Marilyn Manson" on us are you? Trust me, it's not really all that pleasurable.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to, so when they turn their back on you, you get a chance to put the knife in.
It's 11:27 here. I had a wild day yesterday, so I'm taking it easy tonight.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by Liberation
Hockey Night in Canada is still on.

GO ALBERTA! OILERS FTW! WOOOOH!
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by lionheart0117
My dad's in the hospital.

that must be a bummer. why?
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
Quote by Lexicon Devil
Its too ****in cold here, like 30 degrees. I dont even wanna go out. yesterday it snowed in the morning, these huge flakes. Then by mid-afternoon it all melted. I felt like crying. jk

haha

It was 41 degrees today, which is fucking hot. Other sides of the world, I'm guessing.

--Masochist Lust
Quote by Metal claw
No, I'm a guy.

My avatar is Louise Burns from Lillix.

I'm like "Metal-claw is so hot" then im like, "He said once that wasnt him it was someone from Lillix"
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
Quote by Lexicon Devil
that must be a bummer. why?

Diabetes and a blood clot in his leg...
Member #12 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by lionheart0117
Diabetes and a blood clot in his leg...

Ouch, sorry to hear it
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
hey here's a funny review I found for some top of the mic stand on Musician's Friend:
"For years I wondered if there was a way to be able to sing WITHOUT holding the microphone. So I asked my friend who was heavily into microphone stand mods. He suggested the Performance Plus Rubber Barrel Microphone Holder. Now I've tried stock mic holders, duct tape, and hiring people to hold the mic for me, but this product is the best I'VE used. Worth it for the money."

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Diabetes runs in my family so I'll probably get it at some point. I hope your dad makes out okay. and how do you start a chat room? like on UG, cause that'd be wierd
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
Its 9:40 here...........in the morning...
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Quote by jthm_guitarist
hey here's a funny review I found for some top of the mic stand on Musician's Friend:
"For years I wondered if there was a way to be able to sing WITHOUT holding the microphone. So I asked my friend who was heavily into microphone stand mods. He suggested the Performance Plus Rubber Barrel Microphone Holder. Now I've tried stock mic holders, duct tape, and hiring people to hold the mic for me, but this product is the best I'VE used. Worth it for the money."

lol those pro mic-holders are flaky, you can never trust em
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
my brother's talkin in his sleep in the next room, it sounds soooo creepy, like another language
Quote by CousticStrangla

Quote by Raz_Steroid
So you're a Transformer?
Quote by cotyt15
Well i like talking to her, but when you've been together for almost a year, and she still wants to talk to you basically all night every night it gets kind of old..

Do you still have things to talk about or is it just the same convo over and over again? Thats my problem, and Im gonna dump my gf pretty soon because of it
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior
it's saturday night (or sunday morning). i don't have school tomorrow, so i stay up on UG with the MusicChoice Jazz channel in the background. bliss.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by cotyt15
We still have stuff to talk about, I just get sick of her always wanting to talk when im not with her

Ya, I can imagine that that's a pain in the ass - pretty much my situation but with decent conversation lol
El Gearo:

Fender Blues Junior