Ok I have recently brought Red Hot Chillis greatest hits album and i need some help.

Is there anyway on God's Green and Blue Earth that I can copy it onto my computer?

Thanks in advance

~Rocker007
Rip it using windows media?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
My WMP sucks at ripping. So I jujst copy and paste. Oh wait, thats for syncing to my mp3. Never mind.
Uh, have you tried... buttsecks?
by throwing it at a wall, and then taping to the wall where you will throw rocks at it. after that put it in the blender, or any food processor really, and it should be fine.
Quote by metalhead296
by throwing it at a wall, and then taping to the wall where you will throw rocks at it. after that put it in the blender, or any food processor really, and it should be fine.

You forgot the most important part. Remove contents from blender, douse in gasoline & light with match.

edit: Note that I have no problem with RHCP.
Oh, too bad. RHCP Greatest Hits is the ONE CD that cannnot be ripped on any computer. Super Piracy Protection 6.0.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Just put the CD in your computer. Open your media player, such as Windows Media Player or iTunes. There should be an option to rip the CD to your computer.
I have liek every RHCP song ever, so if you give me the list, I'll sned them to you, how's that?
Quote by drevil814
I have liek every RHCP song ever, so if you give me the list, I'll sned them to you, how's that?

Another person waiting in line.... lol. I want it too so please send it to me also.
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
Quote by drevil814

Drevil if you did that it would be great, even if you can't spell "Like" or "Send"

By the Way
Dani California
Snow
Tell Me Baby
Under The Bridge
Cant Stop
Californication
Give it Away
Quote by rocker007

Drevil if you did that it would be great, even if you can't spell "Like" or "Send"

By the Way
Dani California
Snow
Tell Me Baby
Under The Bridge
Cant Stop
Californication
Give it Away

Woa, wtf, did they get a new greatest hits?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
well, we went through a phase of ripping every cd in the house, ubtill there was one left- Dido (dont like it and dunno the album)
Basicly, WMP/any other player wouldnt/couldnt read it- how to rip?
On putting it in the comp it launched its own player, and if you clicked play and let it play for a track or two, then while its still playing open WMP and rip!
Slow but it worked!

EDIT: the album is "life for rent"
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by soul_power
Woa, wtf, did they get a new greatest hits?

No, he asked me for a list and I gave him one

~Rocker007
i ripped that exact cd with media player
Gear:
Ibnaez RG1570 Prestige
Maton EM225C Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Pedal