I am currently thinking of making a small tube amp and I am wondering a few things about Line Outs and stuff.

Now, a line out is where the signal bypasses the poweramp stage and goes straight to where ever you have it plugged in, correct?

So would it be possible to make a small (most likely 5w) tube amp, and make it so it has a line out, then be able to use a higher watt power amp + cabinet?

Would this actually work, or would something be different with a tube amp compared to a ss amp? (I am basing this by looking at my Vox, line out says signal to power amp)
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile