i just bought a pick-up for my acoustic but when i got home to try it out, it didnt work! i did try it before i buy it. i tried to plug it in my home theatre but nothing happens or MUST i use a guitar amp to play it? please help..
What exactly are you plugging it into? I know you said Home Theatre, but what is the exact input you are plugging it into?
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
i pug it in the "phones". nway does that mean i dont have to nesecerarily use a guitar amp??
yeh well 'phones' is a line out, not in....
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
^^^^ Yeah, he's correct. Thats where you plug your headphones into dude, not a guitar. It is an output, not an input.

Below, is the plug you need, you connect the 2 RCA's (small black & red plugs) into the input in the back of your Home Theater, then plug your guitar lead into the other end. (the big black plug).

When you go to the shop, tell them its 6.3mm STEREO FEMALE at one end, with 2 x RCA STEREO MALES at the other end.

Tell him you want to connect a guitar to your Stereo System, he will understand what you are trying to do.

I hope you see this, as I went to a lot of trouble tracking things down for you.

Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Last edited by DJaye at Jan 21, 2007,
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you thank you thank you