The immediate conclusion is that they don't have any bathrooms to go in.

But if I piss on a tree/bush/fire hydrant/car/whatever, I don't urinate all over myself, and therefore, I don't smell like pee. When you guys pee do you dribble piss on yourselves?

Odd. Another grand mystery of life.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen

But if I piss on a tree/bush/fire hydrant/car/whatever, I don't urinate all over myself, and therefore, I don't smell like pee. When you guys pee do you dribble piss on yourselves?

indeed another grand mistery of life...

maybe they piss in their pants?..... Maybe they stay at the same spot where they pissed, because they then marked their territory ?

fascinating....
Maybe other people pee on them. Hmm... (ponders)
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
hmm...

my thoughts are that people on the streets doesn't go out and try to
eliminate their wastes on other places other than near them...
and the fact that they are almost (or all the time) living in a area that
smells like pee or something...

and I don't pee myself...
Homeless people generally don't have access to clean water. Suffice to say that they've developed a method to obtain body liquids.
I have two dogs, and when they mark their territory, they don't subsequently smell like urine. Scratch that one.

I suppose in a fit of lethargic boredom they might anoint themselves and their circumstantial kin with urine...but still, I don't think this is that likely.

Archeo---you're good dude. Nice thinking. I hereby grant you an egg, if I ever meet you.

Come to think of it, I read that Keith Richards got all the drugs out of his system by drinking pee. Maybe these homeless people are trying to kick their habits in a similar fashion. However, I heard this in the internets so it's probably bullshit, and homeless people don't have computers anyways. Nevermind.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
I have two dogs, and when they mark their territory, they don't subsequently smell like urine. Scratch that one.

I suppose in a fit of lethargic boredom they might anoint themselves and their circumstantial kin with urine...but still, I don't think this is that likely.

Archeo---you're good dude. Nice thinking. I hereby grant you an egg, if I ever meet you.

Come to think of it, I read that Keith Richards got all the drugs out of his system by drinking pee. Maybe these homeless people are trying to kick their habits in a similar fashion. However, I heard this in the internets so it's probably bullshit, and homeless people don't have computers anyways. Nevermind.

you just 'neverminded' your thread
eventho it is such a great intriguing question
homeless ppl have no money therefore no food therefore no energy to walk therefore they just stay in the same spot and hold signs and piss...in the same spot..hence the smell of urine when one is in ones presence
^^

well yeah thanks... (That_Pink_Queen)

that's my idea because there are many homeless people around here in the Phils....
so it's almost everyday you see them by the garbage bins and such...
so yeah that's basically where I did got my idea...
Quote by B.I.N.
Homeless people generally don't have access to clean water. Suffice to say that they've developed a method to obtain body liquids.

Not a bad idea.
But can this really be true?
Sick.

And I didn't "nevermind" my thread, I neverminded my Keith Richards idea.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Not a bad idea.
But can this really be true?
Sick.

And I didn't "nevermind" my thread, I neverminded my Keith Richards idea.

im sorry,... nevermind my post
Well, it can get pretty cold in winter...

...and there's no shame in being a Mr. Pee-Pants to keep yourself warm.
Quote by Faliw
Well, it can get pretty cold in winter...

...and there's no shame in being a Mr. Pee-Pants to keep yourself warm.

^^^ i agree
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Interesting, but it may be a mixture of not washing after the "toilet", not washing at all, being in a urine soaked place, urinating themselves (have you ever seen a homeless person go to the toilet? Didn't think so, and if you have, sick pervert.)
And then another dose of not washing.

But maybe it's some kind of special homeless person's perfume, free from the toilets of many-a-men, so they can all smell alike, bringing equality to the race of homeless people as there are less differences between them, harmony.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
take a hike and constantly walk around in the same clothes for a week or two and see how you smell. it's no myth or legend and it's not intriguing at all, it's basic knowledge. if you're going to the bathroom with really no hygienic principles, like washing your hands or making a commendable wipe down, chances are it's going to spread from your hands to the rest of your body. every human being uses their hands to rid themselves from traces of body discharge.

here's another little imagination bubble: picture yourself NEVER washing your hands after taking care of business and then, with those same hands, visulaize yourself scratching your face, eating your food, biting your nails, or whatever else it may be. in time you will basically be rubbing defecation and urination residue all over yourself.

it's not very difficult for someone with no capability of establishing cleanliness to reek of urine.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Quote by That_Pink_Queen

You have to realise that many of them are drunks and drug addicts. It may be a little hard for them to focus on urinating when they're drunk or high.
havent you guys ever heard of the last drop?

lol
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Archaon
You have to realise that many of them are drunks and drug addicts. It may be a little hard for them to focus on urinating when they're drunk or high.

saying that most homeless people are alcoholics and drug addicts is just as big of a stereotype as saying that every jewish person makes great bagels. the few homeless people you see that are attached to drugs only tally up a small portion of the pie.
Quote by wahappen

Probably too drunk to pee properly or even care.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by marchoso
saying that most homeless people are alcoholics and drug addicts is just as big of a stereotype as saying that every jewish person makes great bagels. the few homeless people you see that are attached to drugs only tally up a small portion of the pie.

I've never met a Jew who makes bagels.

brnh.bandcamp.com
why dont you just ask your mum, she knows it cause she is homeless!
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
maybe they are too drnuk to contain there body fluids?

off topic but a funny story is i went to theaters with my dad and sister in montreal ( he lives in canada and we in brazil, so when we go there we spend almost all the time with him), anyway, it was pretty crowded with only places at the bottom and 3 places near this fat guy in the middle, anyway we went there and i sat next to him, turns out he was a hobo and i had to smell piss for the whole movie.
Quote by metallica_death
why dont you just ask your mum, she knows it cause she is homeless!

wow.......laaaaammme!
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by Blackbullet
Probably too drunk to pee properly or even care.

you're a goofball.

what in the world makes you think he wouldn't care? those are most likely his only clothes so why would he want to soil them? i'm sure a homeless person cares just as much as you do about urinating in your pants.
Quote by wahappen

actually, i would imagine it's because they are unable to wash their clothes as much as we do, and when they sweat, the sweat smell stays with them. as sweat contains urea...well, figure it out.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Wait... so...

How many people here have actually gone around sniffing homeless people?!
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
Wait... so...

How many people here have actually gone around sniffing homeless people?!

it's one of my favourite pastimes, right up there with sniffing people on UG.

i would imagine homeless people smell like my ex boyfriend...sweaty, greasy, dirty...yeah...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by That_Pink_Queen

because they are drunk and probley piss themselves
It's because when you piss on a tree they don't know and they go and sit there.
Always remember

No matter how much you wiggle and dance, the last few drops still get on your pants.
Because they need warmth. Have you ever seen Dumb and dumber?
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by halfback_712
Always remember

No matter how much you wiggle and dance, the last few drops still get on your pants.

*points*

You have a small dick!

I kid, I kid...
*points*

You have a small dick!

I kid, I kid...

you give me points then you for no reason say i have a small dick?

edit: haha, didnt see the "I kid" in white.
Because you guys insist on peeing on them while they sleep and run away after.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤