I cant beleive there wasnt a thread for this band already. I think they are really underrated personally so are there any fellow fans out there?

I really like Magicians Birthday (album) also gotta love Lady In Black XD
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
Quote by Master Shake
I cant beleive there wasnt a thread for this band already. I think they are really underrated personally so are there any fellow fans out there?

I really like Magicians Birthday (album) also gotta love Lady In Black XD

I think I had created at least 2 Uriah Heep threads already but they just.... disappeared

i love all of their albums in the 70s + Abominorg. Those are badasses
My Spanish Hearts
I haven't heard that much of them but I like the few songs I've heard like Easy Livin', which probably is their best known song.
Quote by bodyheatseeker
Pay heed to this man, because he speaks the truth.
I have only heard Easy Livin' and Stealin' but I have always meant to pick some of their stuff up.
I have every single studio albums of theirs.

their live stuffs are decent though
My Spanish Hearts
I have Demons and Wizards, its a great record. I need to buy more of their stuff soon.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Demons and Wizards thats a great album from 1972 (i think) you all should download the song The wizard.
Bishop of Zeppelinism - PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
I have absolutely none of their albums, so I'm in need of one or two. I'm looking to get Salisbury and Abominog first.

I've heard July Morning, Gypsy, Easy Livin', and Lady in Black, and they are all good, but Gypsy is their best by far, from those four.
Man I love them! They're so RAW!
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!