ok guys, Limewire had been blocked by our internet provider.. dont worry, its only effective in Malaysia, but i was wondering if you guys have any other downloadable software thats similar to it? besides Bearshare.. i just hate that damn bear and the songs are pretty limited.. anyone have anything better?? pls help.. i just heard Whitesnake's Crying in The Rain live with Steve Vai and i must have it!! thanx guys!!
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Limewire is crap
its never been good....

try different form of p2p like BitTorrent or perhaps eMule or at least eTomi Pro (not sure it stil exists or not). those are the best ones out of the 20 or something that ive tried

eMule is probably the greatest one
My Spanish Hearts
Limewire is crap
its never been good....

try different form of p2p like BitTorrent or perhaps eMule or at least eTomi Pro (not sure it stil exists or not). those are the best ones out of the 20 or something that ive tried

eMule is probably the greatest one

im such a bad pirate
My Spanish Hearts
thanx for d help!! will try it.. eMule.. is it free??
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Kazaa is ok, if you get Lite++ or something. Ares is ok... but yeah I like Limewire too. Go Torrent, use UTorrent, my personal favorite.
Use a BitTorrent client such as "uTorret" and use protocol encryption, that way your ISP can't see/intercept your P2P
but the thing about torrents are that they require you to download like HUGE files n stuff right? thats if im not mistaken.. n i dont really wanna do that, like get stuff i dont really need..
hey guys.. about eMule.. which server should i connect to? im sorry but im not the best at stuff like this..

thanx in advance!!
Just connect to the one that has the most users/files...

EDIT: Btw on emule you can find anything, it's the best.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Dont get bearshare, its full of spyware!. it took me about a week to delete all the files from the registry and stuff
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I wouldnt say limewire is crap.

Its never failed me on a song yet, and i like many genres.

The trick is to download limewire pro from the regular limewire.

Then your in the zone!
you want morpheus mate!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Limewire is opensource. Someone just took the coding from limewire, deleted the adverts, made it a tad better and called it Frostwire. So get Frostwire. I havn't tried it because I hate them crap p2p things (except torrents)
[quote="'[FrozEn"]']I wouldnt say limewire is crap.

Its never failed me on a song yet, and i like many genres.

The trick is to download limewire pro from the regular limewire.

Then your in the zone!

Limewire is removing limewire pro from limewire. The real trick is to download Ares. Do a search for lime wire pro there and youll find it for sure. Thats the real trick and pro kicks ass of all the other p2p!
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
hmm.. that frostwire sounds good.. trying it now!!.. thanx all for the help!! much appreciated!!... Cookies and stuff for everyone!!

go on DIG IN!!

but seriously.. thanx..
While we're on the subject, do you call it u torrent (pronounced you torrent) or micro torrent. Technically it should be micro torrent.
ok now im upset.. apparently Frostwire is disabled just like Limewire..

I WAS SO HOPINH Frostwire WOULD WORK!!! ARRGRGGHHHH!!!!
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
While we're on the subject, do you call it u torrent (pronounced you torrent) or micro torrent. Technically it should be micro torrent.

i call it mutorrent, because ancient greek is HOTT.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
bearshare is awesome, i use it, so much better than limewire imo
I don't ask for much
Truth be told I'll settle for
A life less frightening, a life less frightening
Quote by flyingmarlin
you want morpheus mate!

morpheus sucks.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by revan1013
Kazaa is ok, if you get Lite++ or something. Ares is ok... but yeah I like Limewire too. Go Torrent, use UTorrent, my personal favorite.

I hate Kazaa. There are more ads in it than switches on an 80's BC Rich.

Use Azureus.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.