Say someone stronger and more powerful than you started a fight, do you fight back even if it would get you owned more? Just wondering, might be useful someday.
R E G G A E
I would. Even if you are weaker if you can get a good hit it would still hurt. My first would be an uppercut to the jaw and then a right hook to the jaw again, then a smack to the nose. Even if you get the kick crapped out of you after that you still leave the other guy ****ed up.
Of course you fight back, you dont want to look like a little pussy and run home to mummy. You smack that fecker right in the gob! Even if you get your ass kicked, it doesnt matter - im sure everyone has taken a beating at least once in their life.
I'd fight back. I've never backed down from a fight. Get a good hit in and you have a chance. Go for the throat. Any man would suffer from that. The bigger guy has more to lose anyway. It'd be embarassing to be beaten up by a little guy. If you lose, its more expected, so there is no shame.
the best would be just stand theit and be like dude im not going to fight you. Then he wont want to or if he does he looks like a big dick. then he gets in trouble and you wont. or you could get up in his face and scream and try to seem insane and fight really dirty (cheep shots)
Quote by burningcowsrule
Brass Knuckles can really swing a fight one way or the other...

brass knuckles are for pussies, its not about winning its about showing u've got the balls to try

just dont be a dick about it like this guy ^^^
FIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course. Damn. I fight back every time. You seriously don't wanna get in my way when I'm pissed off. Once there where five guys that would'nt leave me the hell alone. So I grabbed one of them and kneed him in the guts five times. Haha. They all had a go at me The teacher broke it up. Haha. They all hit me a few times. But the adrenalin kicks ass!!! I couldn't feel a thing They stay the hell away from me now
~ Please Crit One Of My Songs? ~
~_My_Song_Threads_~

Quote by IndieLee
The_Bass_Poet, I want your babies.
Quote by RoCk KeATeS
just gun em down, jeez what world are you guys livin in.

The UK. Guns are illegal. =]
R E G G A E
Kick em in the balls.
Quote by rabidguitarist
manowar.

on the subject:
anyone else notice that the film '300' is like... manowar: the movie?

Quote by morbid_death
Sam, you are my hero.

Metallurgy. Traditional Metal from Brisbane
http://www.myspace.com/metallurgy
Quote by The_Bass_Poet
You seriously don't wanna get in my way when I'm pissed off. )

it always makes me laugh when people say that
bah. bombs are illegal 2 but that didnt stop the terrorists.

if all else fails a kick in the nuts well save YOU possible permanent damage... or just insight revenge later.
lol...i was just looking at fighting vids on youtube then came on ug and saw this...and yes you should fight ppl bigger than you....swing at their jaw and throat and if your getting smashed go for the dirty balls shot or just pick them up and drop them...you should be able to if your syked up...good old adrenaline..and if all else fails...grap nearest object and use it...
Quote by willpulman_172
Say someone stronger and more powerful than you started a fight, do you fight back even if it would get you owned more? Just wondering, might be useful someday.

It depends on the situation.

If I'm with a woman and some punk starts wising up, then I'm gonna have to knock him upside the head a few times. If I can make him bleed or break his nose before he knocks me out, I've done a good job.

However, if I'm just picking up a cake from the store for my mother's birthday, it really isn't an appropriate time to get into a fight.
I didn't fight back once but we fought the day before and I proved I could take him
if you knee him in the chest a couple of times and knock the wind out of him you can do whatever the **** you like. i'm not particularly strong at all but i've come out the 'winner' in 2 fights where the guy was a tank. it has a lot more to do with speed and quick thinking than strength. however, if he's bigger, faster and smarter than you... you're pretty screwed.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
when he's about to move enter and get a nice bear hug round the bottom of his armpit and neck, then proceed to dig your thumb into any soft bit you can find and trip him from behind, then hold him on the ground till someone else can pin him

can't get in trouble and you own him pretty well.
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
hit them with a flaming basball bat, my answer tro everything violent.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
I was playing basketball one time and I broke a kid's nose with the heel of my palm by thrusting it upward...

I now use that whenever I get in a fight. And hell yes you don't back down.
bigger and stronger means nothing in a fight. Speed always determines the winner. Even if you are weak, if you can dodge and counter punch faster than they guy can swing, fights all yours. I don't recommend kicking them in the nuts, hit them in the throat instead. This will cause a slight choking sensation and if done right will give you atleast 2 minutes of free time while they are on their knees gasping for breath. Once you've stunned them with that, a swift hit straight to the temple will knock them out cold if you get one of your knuckles to connect dead center. if it works in a bar fight it will damn sure work in your situation.
Quote by Shredlet
Cheers Sinister that was really helpful a Dime-point to you!

"Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem."
fight back, but don't use any weapons. Once they realize that you're not afraid to fight, they might be slightly intimidated.
Originally posted FML
Today, was my wedding night. We had decided to wait until marriage to have sex. When I undressed and smiled at my new wife, she burst into tears and cried, "please don't make me do this."

Quote by erica e.
fight back, but don't use any weapons. Once they realize that you're not afraid to fight, they might be slightly intimidated.

Or realise it won't be a pushover and kill you. Hmmm ....
R E G G A E
First off, never fight if it can be avoided. Unless youre mad and have nothing to lose.

Always attempt to defend yourself
Damn straight I'll fight.

Throw yourself at the ****er and don't stop hitting him until he's lying on the floor and not getting up again in a hurry.

Wasn't it Machiavelli who said (or at least, paraphrased) "If you must do violence to a man, do it to such a degree you will not fear retaliation"