View poll results: Should i eat one?
Yes, of course.
29 43%
No.
11 16%
You're a fag.
27 40%
Voters: 67.
Ok, me and my gf is having some friends over tonight, and i just discovered that my gf has forgot to hide her birth control pills. So, i was thinking if i took one, what would happen? Is it dangerous for a guy to eat a birth control pill? Will our friends notice a change in my behavior? Discuss.

I have also created a poll so you can vote if i should eat one or not. I will decide in a couple of hours.
All your sperm will die.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Why would you want to? It not going to do anything.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
I'm sure it'll have an effect on you considering you do have ovaries
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

If there's a chance it will be hilarious, i will probably do it. That's the reason my gf hide everything with "Keep out of reach of children" on it.
I wouldn't do it.. It probably won't have any effect on you, but if you take one pill from the strip, she won't have all the pills and she could get pregnant (You have to take 21 pills, then wait 6 days, and then start over again, if you break the circle, you can get pregnant)
Quote by IbanezSA160
Ok, me and my gf is having some friends over tonight, and i just discovered that my gf has forgot to hide her birth control pills. So, i was thinking if i took one, what would happen? Is it dangerous for a guy to eat a birth control pill? Will our friends notice a change in my behavior? Discuss.

I have also created a poll so you can vote if i should eat one or not. I will decide in a couple of hours.

Man, no one must care about you.

All the answers are either "Yes", hoping you'll experience some terrible side effects, or "You're a fag".
eat the god dam pills if it makes you happy but she could get pregnant and thn u wont get sex for a few months ur choice
Google it.
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
Don't do it. Like already said she needs everyone to keep you from being an early father, though taking one right now might seem funny, It won't when you've become a father. Unless of course you are more than ready to devote the rest of your life to raising, spending all your money on, and losing all of your free time. If thats the case then go for it. Scratch that, if your dumb enough to eat your girlfriends birth control, you should head to the nearest hospital and get a vasectamy.....because stupid people should not be allowed to breed.
Quote by Shredlet
Cheers Sinister that was really helpful a Dime-point to you!

"Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem."
Quote by Future
I wouldn't do it.. It probably won't have any effect on you, but if you take one pill from the strip, she won't have all the pills and she could get pregnant (You have to take 21 pills, then wait 6 days, and then start over again, if you break the circle, you can get pregnant)

That's a good point... I probably shouldn't mess with her pills.

^^ Yup.

But it's 7 days.

Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Quote by chocolatguitar
all it is is female hormones (mainly estrogen) so you'll probably grow horns.

Yeah, i thought that if i did it i could do all of mankind a favour and find out why women are so crazy
Dont take them.
They come out of the body, and then flow into the drainage, and then the water is not treated effectively enough for these chemicals, we end up drinking the stuff from the tap.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Worst thing you could do m8...Just hide them..You wont even get high so why do something thats bad for you,and not even enjoy it?
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
No. Please. Think of the children!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
My friend took one and it didn't have any effect.

Why not go hide them now, halfwit?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club