What do you think about hagstrom guitars? I was quite curios when they started their new offensive last year and I must say that they have some really nice ones in their programm.
***I'm not English-speaking so sorry if there's something wrong***

Gear:

Peavey Raptor 2 (Strat cop)
Ibanez SAS-32 FMDRS
Gibson accoustic from the 50s
Aria accoustic
Peavey amp
Hughes & Kettner Matrix 100
Ibanez LowFi7
Never played one but they just look like Gibson rip-offs to me
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
They are excellent guitars.
I have a 71 Swede and I compared it to the new Swedes and there is no noticeable difference between them as far as sound and feel The only thing is, you are going to want to play it first to make sure you get a good one as they are now made in China.(Quality control).
The swede has an extra tone switch and the super swede comes with the coil spilt switch.
I also tried the F-200p And liked it very much.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
The Ultra Swede seems pretty cool to me. We need more 25.5 scaled singlecuts.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Cecil Gonzales
Never played one but they just look like Gibson rip-offs to me

Huge, super-duper extra fail... Only the Hagström Swede is Gibson-ish, and that's not even that close.
Hagströms are sweet.

Definatly not a Gibson rip off.
It is even said that hagström made the first electric guitar but it's not confirmed.

Mainly popular in scandinavia, too bad the rest of the world don't know em too good.
my friend has a viking, its very nice. not my style, but its a very nice guitar indeed
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Great stuff. Their hollowbodies are amazing. Everything they make is pretty awesome.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
my first time ever seeing a hagstrom was when i was watching a NIN live DVD and the guitar player had a weird looking hagstrom with all these switches like u would see on a fender jag or somethin. any1 have any more info on this guitar???
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Quote by malmsteenkid
my first time ever seeing a hagstrom was when i was watching a NIN live DVD and the guitar player had a weird looking hagstrom with all these switches like u would see on a fender jag or somethin. any1 have any more info on this guitar???

Pics?

Check out these sites:

http://www.hagstrom.org.uk/VGHist/TFN03a.htm

http://www.hagstrom.org.uk/manfredgraeder3.htm

(both of them have more pages- lots of old-school Hags here)
Judging by the look of those guitars, the Cold War period in Europe must have been a pretty flamboyantly gay time.