I don't seem to have an option on cubase sx to let me export as mp3 or wav, or really anything that will playback for me? What do I need to do for this?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
Also another problem I just ran into, Im exporting drums from FL Studio and importing them into cubase which would be working fine if somewhere between the pool and the project page then entire tempo falls about 20 or even 40bpm, it plays normally in the pool and when I add it, its slower, and the bit rate and sample rates should be the same as far as I know... arrggg!
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
just stick something in the hole and wiggle it around until you feel something poking out then push it hard.

Quote by gallagher2006
I seriously cant begin to tell you how refreshing it is to get some briliiant help from this site for once!

Thats about me
You have to goto the top of the timeline. It has a small half square that you drag and it selects what part of the tracks will be exported. Then, File > Export > Audio Mixdown, and you can choose your format and encoder options from there.
Quote by T.J.
Also another problem I just ran into, Im exporting drums from FL Studio and importing them into cubase which would be working fine if somewhere between the pool and the project page then entire tempo falls about 20 or even 40bpm, it plays normally in the pool and when I add it, its slower, and the bit rate and sample rates should be the same as far as I know... arrggg!

ANYONE?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Quote by gallagher2006

Thats about me