I have frimware 3.02 (I know, I didn't know about homebrew when I upgraded),

Is there any thing I can do to enable me to use homebrew. I want to download games with a torrent to play in my psp.

Is this possible?

If I can't get a downgrader or some other type of downloadable software, is there any way of playing torrented games on my psp?
looks like it sony is teh evils
my gear:
ibanez rg 320fm
ibanez 1982 blazer custom
washburn mirage standard
vantage acoustic
Fender Deville tube amp
1977 les paul standard
Quote by Toilets
By PSP... Do you mean Paint Shop Pro? Or something else?

Playstation Portable. It's a piece of crap hand-held gaming system.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Playstation Portable. It's a piece of crap hand-held gaming system.

Yeah that's your opinion.

I myself quite like the psp, it's graphics and titles kill the ds. Plus it's my brother's (although it's mainly me who plays it) so I didn't pay for it.
nope sry thiers no downgrader for 2.80 or up yet =( i foolishly upgraded to 3.03 and now i regret it... best things for us are portals which are actually pretty sweet, sometimes i get on ug through my psp and with most portals they have AIM and YIM
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
nope sry thiers no downgrader for 2.80 or up yet =( i foolishly upgraded to 3.03 and now i regret it... best things for us are portals which are actually pretty sweet, sometimes i get on ug through my psp and with most portals they have AIM and YIM

Portals? By what do you mean? I can get on UG with my psp's internet browser.

I know not to upgrade from now on though.
ok this might be a lot to take in so bare with me lol... portals are like web sites that u can acess offline; except for thier not web sites... what happens is u download the portal onto ure psp its usually in a zip or rar file and then u go into ure web browser on ure psp and type in where the file is and the program comes up. most portals have flash games and flash movies and have some useful apps (caldendar, calculator, random crap) and if you DO have acess to teh internets on ure psp most portals a page that has useful links so u dont have to take forever to type in the adress on the adress bar. some portals also have instant messaging programs like aim and msn messenger and stuff that u can get on but u have to have an internet connection for those... hope that sums it up for you
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.