Page 1 of 3
...what cheats would you want in it? Why?

I'd probably want no target, so that everyone would ignore me, but I wouldn't be invisible. Handy for lessons when you wish to simply fall asleep
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Invisibility would be awesome, max. damage, too.

I'm guessing most people are going to say God Mode.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Infinite money so I could do jack shit all my life except play guitar and party all day and night.
Quote by CowboyUp
Hot Coffee

Quote by fukyu1980
If life had a cheatbook, i'd probably get incredibly bored, after a while.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!

give Weapon.Flamethrower

give Ammo.Fuel 999

spawn ParisHilton

Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Invincibility, Infinite money, Level/day select (for skipping boring days and school )
...and X-ray vision
CJPHONEHOME would be in my top 10 as well.
Quote by fukyu1980
Kind of lame, but don't you think it would be cool to have mind powers? So you could mentally trip anyone at any time? I would never get bored of that
Pissed.
Quote by Unofficial
I don't get it.

It's some gta:san andreas mod so you can see fun times with CJ and his girlfriend.
Getting a lightsaber would be pretty cool, and like spawning npcs and getting them to pwn people.
Quote by fukyu1980
I'd say all the right things...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I'd like the ability to fly.. But inf money would get boring after a while... I can't go one day without going to classes and not be bored... I'd use them to improve my life. Maybe become a superhero... resurrection power, like a phoenix, regen, and some freaky weapons. Light saber would be sweet.
A guitar is your personality expressed through 6 strings.
invincibility, invisibility, fly, godmode, allammo, allweapons, tank
>>...:::ROCK GOD:::...<<
Quote by Metal_Rich
Getting a lightsaber would be pretty cool, and like spawning npcs and getting them to pwn people.
You just brought back all my memories of the Jedi Knight games. Thank you so much.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
You just brought back all my memories of the Jedi Knight games. Thank you so much.

I completed Jedi Outcast a few weeks back, and I just re-installed Jedi Acadamy the other day, havent stopped playing it since, so I've been abit Star Wars mad recently!
Quote by fukyu1980
invincability, super strength, see through chicks clothes vision =), MAB speed boost lol... god mode... *slaps teacher* DEATH!
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
The flying dog cheat from Age of Empires 2.

time stop; flight; invisibility; etc.
a no chavs cheat =)
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

the remote from that click movie. thatd be so awesome you could pause and f*** someone and then just rewind back so you got to feel it but dont have to worry about clean up or them noticing
Quote by daytripper75
i know the cheat for enlarging your penis +3, and the one for +5 stamina.

+1
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Quote by xsirtalkalotx
the remote from that click movie. thatd be so awesome you could pause and f*** someone and then just rewind back so you got to feel it but dont have to worry about clean up or them noticing

so basically its like fucking a dead body.

are you trying to indirectly tell us something?
Page 1 of 3