well ive been sick for sort of a long time now, i have a sore throat, back pain and muclse pain specially in my legs, i have fever about 39c and i have runny nose, and i cough alot and my stomach feels weird , see the thing for help is that i hatee thorwing up i jus hate it its kinda like a phobia, and i love to eat but now that im sick im afraid to eat, has any1 ever had this be4?, is it a simple virus???
It says a lot about someone if they seek the advice of complete strangers on an internet forum, before going to a doctor or calling a friend round...
I'm sick too . Very good timing, I'm having test week on school so I like have to go and I also have to make stupid projects....
duhhh i aslready went to the doctor, he said " take this two pills, each day, and drink this for the cough, the problem isss, i dont feel better, jus asking if any1 had that,
and the thing is that i have midterms in like 2 days, so i cant be sick or otherwise i will fail eveything
call the nurse. it's probably just a virus, but you're not taking it easy. if you rest and drink lots of liquids (herbal tea especially) you'll be fine. but i suggest calling the doctor's office first. maybe taking some cold medicine for your throat.
Co-Founder of the Peace Club
PM me or peanut head to join.

there is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. my brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Sounds like aids. Ask a doctor, just for the fuck of it.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.