Page 1 of 2
im a lad, 15 years old pretty tall and lanky, how can i put on weight?- like which foods to eat ect.
Crap. Eat donuts, mcdonalds, pizza, takeaways, crisps, cakes, chocolate. All the shitty stuff people tell you not toi eat basically.
dude it's not hard. you eat. you sit on your arse, hell even stop masturbating if it cuts down calorific burn from the arm movement.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
eat crappy, but also lift weights man. Adds muscle weight.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
I heard that u first eat a whole bunch of sweets, then once you get stuffed with that, start eating salty foods, and keep on alternating...

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24

MEAT!!!
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
you don't want to get fat, you should want to gain good weight, so eat a lot but use it too to build muscle. you don't want to be one of those 'how can you be fat AND skinny at the same time?'
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.

-Phyllis Diller
I eat lots of junk food and fatty stuff and I never put on weight.
go to cheesecake factory. order one of everything on the dinner menu, clean every plate. that should do the trick.

or....just go to mcdonalds every day.
you're 15! you probably havent even hit puberty yet...you're still in that awkward teenage kid phase. my younger son jude just got over that phase. he's eighteen now, and has a girlfriend! don't worry kiddo, you wont be tall and lanky forever.
Co-Founder of the Peace Club
PM me or peanut head to join.

there is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. my brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
dont eat junk food lol...eat alot of high protein food like chicken and steak and eggs, and stuff like peanut butter for some added fat..and when lifting weights, lift heavier. light weight isnt going to put alot of muscle on you, itll just tone you up. by lifting heavier, like 6-8 reps per set, youll add muscle, and therefore add good weight. its just like playing the guitar...it takes time, but with patience and practice youll be fine.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul St.
Peavy Classic VTX 200w
dunlop crybaby wah
boss metal zone distortion
uh eat alot of healthy food like fruit and eat protien like steak and chicken- you dont wanna be fat right? just want to put muscle on?- then make sure you exercise to so it grows as muscle and not just fat
try lifting weights. . .the user above was right muscle weighs more than fat, take in a lot of protein like 50 g. daily and start using creatine

u can find the two i mentioned at like wal mart or gnc or something, get whey protein and some sort of creotine product
setup:
Jackson ke-3
Peavey supreme 100

Quote by Archaon
if I ever see a greenday kid throwing up the horns while listening to greenday, I'm going to have to kick his ass. I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to throw up the horns, just not to greenday.
the fat diet is as follows: beer, sleep, eat chips and pizza, beer, vodka, pizza, mcdonalds, burger king, taco bell, beer
Quote by cowgrl1nthesand
go to cheesecake factory. order one of everything on the dinner menu, clean every plate. that should do the trick

Tons of Fun burgers ftw
smilestar is right, theres putting on weight and there's getting fat. What you want is protein and carbs if i remember high school biology correctly. Don't quote me on this, but i think you want to be going for pasta, bread, rice and meat as well, you wont go wrong with a good steak. Be creative, curry is meat + rice, that equals good! But also work out, get a set of weights or go to a gym, imo the most noticeable place to bulk up is the chest and shoulder region, also beef up the arms. But dont neglect other muscles or you're gonna end up out of proportion with muscly arms and torso but little legs that can't support your newly gained weight.
Like mentioned before, eat 4 meals a day, try eating things like a full chicken breast, a can or two of tuna fish, peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches, i would stay away from too many eggs.. but two or three times a week have 2 or 3 eggs for breakfast, bacon, roast beef, steak, beans, nuts, soy, 2% milk, whole grain pasta.. those sort of things that are going to nourish the body. Make sure you have ruffage too.. so eat a small portion of vegtables and fruits with EACH meal (its important).

As far as supplements go I wouldnt start taking any because you are so young. Try to eat around 3,000 calories a day and do maybe 20 minutes of cardio a day or every other day, and lift as many weights as possible, low reps high weight.

Good luck man
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
get a workout routine and eat alot of good foods. mabye drink some protein shakes if you want as well.
Read my post. Not this.
thanks, soon as i dont have weights could i use my guitar as one? lol
also for the chest (six pack ) should i be doing push ups? if so how many
Quote by chiliman14
thanks, soon as i dont have weights could i use my guitar as one? lol
also for the chest (six pack ) should i be doing push ups? if so how many

the six pack is in your abs. . .stomach, so do a bunch of sit ups and crunches and reverse sit ups
the pecs or your chest muscles which are used almost exclusivley in pushups (i think they get both tricep and bicep, delts, and your lats alil also)
setup:
Jackson ke-3
Peavey supreme 100

Quote by Archaon
if I ever see a greenday kid throwing up the horns while listening to greenday, I'm going to have to kick his ass. I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to throw up the horns, just not to greenday.
Don't eat a bunch of chocolate or cake. If you want to build up your weight, build up GOOD weight. Eat lots of meat (make sure it's not made so that its "fatty"), fruits, and vegetables. The key is to take in more calories than you work off.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Ask Brittney Spears
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
i'll give you a list of what i eat for a day and you'll suddenly decide it's a bad idea. next to no fruit or healthy stuff, ridiculous amounts of sugary type crap. it's annoying cause i used to be fine but i suddenly got an almost double chin. nothing else, i'm relatively skinny all over my body, apart from having a double chin. how is that even fair? on the bright side, my skin is spotless
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
it doesnt matter what you eat, just eat alot....or stuff like sweets chocolate crisps fixxy drinks, you get the idea
Quote by chiliman14
im a lad, 15 years old pretty tall and lanky, how can i put on weight?- like which foods to eat

All of them?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Be creative... don't just eat meat - butter it first! Make sandwiches with fried bread! Eating a pizza? Fold it in half and put some meat and cheese in the middle. Don't ever refuse food is another useful tip.
Well...
If you want muscle weight, lift weights every day and eat tons of meat and high protein foods.
If you want fat weight, then just watch Supersize Me and repeat what he does.
Page 1 of 2