my band shot a clip in a private camera, and wanted to know sime of your opinions here on UG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BehlTrKtspA

tell me how it is......i knoe i missed something in the opening solo, but that was because i was cold......er...maybe....

im the guitarist with the fender.....

dont lol.... and dont mind the writing in the begining and the credits, its in hebrew since were from Israel.....yaeh
Quote:
guy-get an ak-47 shoot him and blame it on his dog
man-he dont have one... can someone siriously help me?!
guy-just jack one froma local pet store. throw it in his yard. shoot him. duck tape the ak-14 to the dogs paw. run.. use gloves.
i like, its quite good. but why is the guy undressed?
no way
tis alright. i don't know how you guys stand doing backup for a chick. makes you look like a poppy chick band. anyways, you did **** the solo, but the rest was pretty good.
Too cool for a signature.
OH MY GOD! Is that an amp on the timpani in the background!? That ruined an expensive piece of equipment.

Overall, it sounded nice, I think you could balance a little more to the singer, it sounds like she's fading in and out at the times when the song picks up, because of the instruments being too loud.

By the way, that kid needs to put a shirt on.
Terrible, and yes.. NEVER put anything on a timpani head. This video is a good reason why I think it should be an international law that you are required to apply and occupy a license in order to post music/videos online. Plus you guys look a little white trashy.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
thanks for the critisism(did i spell that right?), well work on it....
oh, and the guy with no shirt on did it 'cause we thought it will be funny.....
Quote:
guy-get an ak-47 shoot him and blame it on his dog
man-he dont have one... can someone siriously help me?!
guy-just jack one froma local pet store. throw it in his yard. shoot him. duck tape the ak-14 to the dogs paw. run.. use gloves.
singer (from what i could hear) was good but the rest could use some work. Mainly the sound (can't hear the words)
Quote by shooky
thanks for the critisism(did i spell that right?), well work on it....
oh, and the guy with no shirt on did it 'cause we thought it will be funny.....

Keep doing it. Weird is good. When people criticize your look or anything else that has nothing at all to do with music and playing instruments, then keep it up - it caught their attention didn't it??

I'm sure they would have told Maynard to put his shirt back on too - but hey, 5 albums and millions of Tool fans can't be bad right??