Hi guys I need some help..

Remember my emotional gf ? Well I do love her but she thinks I just wanna screw her...Well its a simple question: How do I show/prove her that I do love her?

P.S.

I ask you because I got no <<real>> friends just her.

No I wont dump her.

Dont send me to the relationship thread theyre no use.

Sorry for the title!
There is a relationship thread for a reason. Please take your relationship issues there!
Thankski veryski muchski.

*reported*
Quote by Tom Martin
There is a relationship thread for a reason. Please take your relationship issues there!
Thankski veryski muchski.

*reported*

ur not gonna be a mod dude sorry...get a life omfg
No one cares.

But I'm bored, so...

Presumably you could not **** her.
Yamaha 503TVL
Yamaha Pacifica
Squier Tele Custom II
Crafter bass
Cube 60
Kustom 2x12
what????^^^^

and the dude above me you say that because u never had someone or never will so thank you very much sir
Yeah, not to hijack your thread, but this is along the same lines.

My friend, who is mildly anorexic (), has really low self esteem. She says she constantly gets intimidated when she's around my other friends, who she says are much prettier than she is.

But, honestly, she is beautiful too. She just won't believe it when I tell her that she is.

We're both trying to figure out a way to make our girlfriend (well, friend for me) believe us, right...?

Help??
Quote by .smudged.
what????^^^^

and the dude above me you say that because u never had someone or never will so thank you very much sir

Even if that was true at least I have friends.
Yamaha 503TVL
Yamaha Pacifica
Squier Tele Custom II
Crafter bass
Cube 60
Kustom 2x12
Screwherbrainsoutscrewherbrainsoutscrewherbrainsoutscrewherbrainsoutscrewherbrainsoutscrewherbrainsoutscrewherbrainsout