Poll: Would you go nuts for this amp?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you go nuts for this amp?
YES!
13 30%
Hell no.
30 68%
Voters: 44.
I was at a local guitar shop in Dallas, Tx, where I live, and I found a 1976 100w Tube Marshall, SIGNED BY JIM MARSHALL.

Price tag? 8000$!!!

I was just shocked to see such an amazing amp in a local guitar shop.

A steal if you ask me, but I have not the money. :[
Epiphone SG
1979 Red/Black Fender American Strat
1979 Peavey Classic 75w Tube
Ibanez PUE5 Tube Effect
not worth $8000..... his signature wouldn't multiply the price that much. Jim Marshall used to sign every piece of gear he built back in the day.
yeah one of the shops I go into have a Marshall signed.. meh signed or no signed I would never buy it..
his signature isnt gonna make it sound any better than any other marshall....imho marshall has been kinda on a decline
$8000? Not even close. Original Plexi's rom the don't even go for that much. And Jim sings loads of stuff, doesn't boost price that much!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
It'd be a hell of a lot cheaper to go to the Marshall factory (or whatever its called)... It's not far from where I live....
I find it very funny when people think a signature significantly boosts the value of their piece of gear.
it would be fun to have, but I could do so much more with 8 gees
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
Haha, there's always a few signed Marshalls in Johnny Roadhouse, the signing doesn't it make it worth that much haha.
Maybe it was used by someone famous?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Aside from the price of the amp, the real joke is that 9 (and there will probably be more) people on this site thought it was a good deal
I voted yes.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
at my local long&mcquade, they had a marshal JCM900 signed by jim marshall for like 2200
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Itd be cool, but $8000!
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
13 people voted yes so far...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Guitarmiester
I find it very funny when people think a signature significantly boosts the value of their piece of gear.

Well it does..... if the person is dead.

Jim ain't dead.

>_>

<_<
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure