I recently got my trem set up, and when I got home I noticed I really couldn't play anything on the high e string from the 12th fret to the 24th without it sounding like crap. What should I do?
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
Dunlop Jazz III's (Black)
D'Addarrio .09-.46's
You got your trem set up? By like, a music store or something, and paid for it? And one of the strings is messed up? I'd personally take it back there and throw it in their faces and ask what kind of place they're running that they don't test instruments before they send them back..

But if you don't wanna do all that you could try loosening the intonation screw on the high e side, or loosening the spring on the high e side just like a quarter turn.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
I'd take it to the shop and demand they fix their mess up. Anyone who knows anything about settin up a trem, or any bridge for that matter, should know not to lower it so much that th enotes don't sound up on the neck. If you don't wanna take it back, though, just get a hex key (allen wrench, whatever you call it) and loosen (raise) the bridge pin (the post that holds the trem to the guitar by the high E side) until it doesn't fret out. I'd make them fix their mistake at the shop, though.
Go back to the shop, and say something along the lines of:

"Yo biatch, if yo ****** don't fix mi gitar up propa wiked ima merk u".

Or something
R E G G A E
it`s probably an intenation mistake.
take it back and explain the problem.
if they don`t fix it throw something at them.
in their knees.
HARD.
How could I fix it myself? Should I loosen a spring?
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
Dunlop Jazz III's (Black)
D'Addarrio .09-.46's