I don't know if this is the right forum but i appologise if it isn't.

On my bass while i was soldering my last pick-up it fallen and smashed onto my cabinet thus creating 3 dents what really annoy me -.-.

Does anyone have some tips on how i can fill in the dents? (My bass is black if that helps with colour filling issues.).

Thanks
I can't really get pictures as the damage doesn't show up, its just 3 small noticable dents.
I've heard that you could fill the dents with laquer, let it sit for a couple of days and then buff it out.
Quote by Staggoli
I can't really get pictures as the damage doesn't show up, its just 3 small noticable dents.

OK, still not sure how noticeable it is so consider using auto paint touch-up kits.

Duplicolor makes some pretty good touch-up kits for scratches ... depending on size and severity of the damage. These are available at any auto parts store but instead of the spraypaint cans, they're colorsticks or come with applicators.

Good Luck!
I'm considering the Dupli-color repair kit.

I might go to my local hardware store though, any product reccomendations? IF the dupli color one is there i'll buy that though
I haven't used those repair kits because my tendency is, if I see a scratch or a dent or a gouge, I go into a sanding frenzy and just re-finish the whole thing. But that's just me.

BTW, I've used Krylon, about half the price of Duplicolor. Works well, too.
What I would do if they are just small dents is tint some CA and drop fill and level.
yeah CA glue works, so does drop filling with tiny amounts of lacquer. But sadning and rebuffing the whole thing is a bit crazy imo.