As of now, I play and LTD F-50. Im looking for a new guitar and I want something thats not just plain. I play Death Metal like Nile and Deeds of Flesh What I was looking at was a Dean VX or a Randy Rhoads. Im looking to spend between $150-400. Would you guys reccommend those? If not what would you recommend?
ESP 250 series would be in your price range, but they are made from Agathis so I have to recommend against that. If you are into deathy stuff, try out Schecter... they get a really deep full tone.
you can get the rhandy roads js model but i'd suggest you gather a bit more money and get the rhandy roads th rr3 model...

or u can get a bc rich...

but you must gather some more money first!!!
Learn to swim....

Αλλη μια πέτρα που κυλά...

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
save up a bit more, replace the spider two with a tube amp, or get a roland cube to replace it, then save up for an RR3?
Peavey Limited Exp Hss
BC Rich BW-4000BB
Schecter C-1 Classic
Oh and is that NJ BC RICH Mockingbird still on sale on Musiciansfriend? that would proabbly work well.

EDIT: sorry for the double post, the other forums i use don't have an edit feature
Peavey Limited Exp Hss
BC Rich BW-4000BB
Schecter C-1 Classic
Well, it would be better to get a new amp first, but for $400 you can get a Schecter FR Damien, which I would highly recommend.
ill eventually buy another stack but Im fine with this, its not like im going to be playing stadiums. im in high school, i play gigs, so the one i have no is fine. i dont like schecters cuz they break really easily and i dont like bc rich because theyre too heavy. i might just save up and buy an esp v
Quote by Teh Forest King
ill eventually buy another stack but Im fine with this, its not like im going to be playing stadiums. im in high school, i play gigs, so the one i have no is fine. i dont like schecters cuz they break really easily and i dont like bc rich because theyre too heavy. i might just save up and buy an esp v

Just get a good amp.

Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Quote by Teh Forest King
Line 6 150 Watt Spider II half-stack

You're kidding me?

Seriously dude, keep away from Line 6 if you're playing metal. It's too digital. If you're looking for an amp, see if you can find a Randall about.
Quote by blue_strat
hang on, getting a bit hot in here .... o wait, the flamers are coming ...

In eachother's asses...

Sorry, I had to say it.
Last edited by Pacifica112J at Jan 21, 2007,
save your money. you already have a guitar. wait till you can get a good one
The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.
-1 John 2:17
^^ lol!

but yeah, get a tube amp like the fallen angel, it'll make a huge difference
ur best bet...if u like the guitar feel of the one u have now....save some money, go get pickups that are kick ass emg get sumthing. thats what i did to an old beat up guitar and it blows alot of my friends jacksons out the water. make sure u get an amp tho, thats what i reccomend......and if ur looking for an amp....i got 100watt marshall amp for sell pm me. its combo. not bad at all.