Page 1 of 5
Disco Vietnam
Warlord Genghis Tron
2,900 IQ
Absolute ****ing shit band.
Listen to shittier Deathcore, faggots.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
kaktusnpoop
Back in Action on the UG
1,057 IQ
Quote by Disco Vietnam
Absolute ****ing shit band.
Listen to shittier Deathcore, faggots.

i concur
SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
5,781 IQ
That double bass roll in "All My Fears Have Become Phobias" is the only reason i've ever listened to them.

Had the distinct displeasure of seeing them live once (Supporting Too Pure To Die and Stick To Your Guns)

Luke, watch out the F-word can get you banninated!
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Patches McGee
UG Fanatic
42 IQ
They're okay albeit profoundly generic
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Disco Vietnam
Warlord Genghis Tron
2,900 IQ
Quote by SilentSpectacle
That double bass roll in "All My Fears Have Become Phobias" is the only reason i've ever listened to them.

Had the distinct displeasure of seeing them live once (Supporting Too Pure To Die and Stick To Your Guns)

Luke, watch out the F-word can get you banninated!

I'll take note!
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
CaptainOfSmug
Morbid Mushroom
1,360 IQ
Still think this belongs in the metal forum, but oh well, I think their a pretty cool band, not much my taste though.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I_I
460 IQ
well like i said it got closed i figured i'de try it here >.<
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
They're not metal but i like em alot. I can see why people would hate them though.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
metalmaster362
shred fan
926 IQ
theyre drums sound fake, especially in my fears have become my phobias. has any1 seen that done live, good?
Member #8 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join
LedZeppelin
2,316 IQ
Generic but good.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Gomorrah
Dissertation 14
577 IQ
A lot of my friends want their dicks.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
hXcMacbeth3
256 IQ
^for some reason that literally made me LOL
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
joel_grieve
Ped Left Testicle
1,689 IQ
horrible. mtvcore.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
metalmaster362
shred fan
926 IQ
also there guitarist is one of the worst lead players ive ever heard
Member #8 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join
SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
5,781 IQ
Quote by metalmaster362
theyre drums sound fake, especially in my fears have become my phobias. has any1 seen that done live, good?

Yes they do it live, he uses triggers though.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Job 4 a Cowboy
491 IQ
Quote by SilentSpectacle

so many people use triggers, its not like its a big thing, all they do is add volume, making it easier to play faster (at least that's all I know)

Generic, but enjoyable. Gets me somewhat pumped up i guess, usually there's nothing for me to get pumped for though
before
616 IQ
Quote by Job 4 a Cowboy

Generic, but enjoyable. Gets me somewhat pumped up i guess, usually there's nothing for me to get pumped for though

haha, I totally know the feeling. Can't say I'm into these guys though.
-Zach
Ungero
Nobody
144 IQ
they suck live, and their lead singer wore one of those stupid bubble jackets that have fuzzy hoods that all the scene faggots had

they didnt even play my fears became phobias which was the main reason i went >
Quote by BlkGuitarRedCar
I am glad to see that you hate everyone and not just Christians.
likeomgtehtuck!
Banned
990 IQ
Quote by I_I
great band, i think they can be found on YouTube, or here: www.myspace.com/asbloodrunsblack

post what you think about them

**This thread was previously on the 'Metal' forum but was closed because it actually belongs here.

Lol at making this thread in the metal forum
likeomgtehtuck!
Banned
990 IQ
Quote by recklessnick
as blood runs black is my fav deathcore band! in dying days!

Sorry for the double post but seriously kid. There is so much better deathcore out there.
saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
Quote by SilentSpectacle

Yea, but who doesnt?
Bands that are commonly worshiped on this forum use triggers. Decapitated, Arsis, The Faceless, Behemoth, Beneath the Massacre, Finntroll, etc.

But yea. They band is decent. Generic as all ****, but enjoyable.
noodlehair
The greatest person alive
1,345 IQ
Yea i like them just the songs sound all similar to me but then again thats the same with most bands really
MANCHESTER UNITED
DiamondOfBlood
We will all Rot
1,043 IQ
My opinion of these guys differs..I saw them live twice (they were along with ion dissoance which was the band i wanted to see) both times their guitars went out of tune..they were ignorant to the vocalist they kept swelling their guitars over his voice...they would turn up their amps for no reason either..no respect at all...however they really wound up kids in the pit..they had this creepy midget merch dude following them too (sonik?) and he acted like a pimp at the detroit show with some girl 4 feet taller than him..quite funny..singer was a great guy though...they seem a little showy (the guitarists) but i really respect them for the love they show for people who come to see them..minus the ignorance..not so bad...
Death..Is Just The Beginning..
ShellBlast
177 IQ
They suck plain and simple. They tried to be like all the other deathcore bands and failed at it. If you want some deathcore go listen to Suffokate because they started it all for me. They will remain the best deathcore band ever.
ShellBlast
177 IQ
The only reason you think they are good is because you haven't heard much deathcore. Dude go on a journey and find a better deathcore band. Also try to stay away from bands with blood,guns,x,black, and kill or fight.
zayG
SIQQ CHUGZ BRAH
1,193 IQ
Honestly.

If you want good deathcore, I still just say stick to the first two Underoath albums, even though the 2nd is pretty black metal influenced.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
DiamondOfBlood
We will all Rot
1,043 IQ
Quote by ShellBlast
The only reason you think they are good is because you haven't heard much deathcore. Dude go on a journey and find a better deathcore band. Also try to stay away from bands with blood,guns,x,black, and kill or fight.

pretty much true...
Death..Is Just The Beginning..
MANATEEN
54 IQ
Quote by zayG
Honestly.

If you want good deathcore, I still just say stick to the first two Underoath albums, even though the 2nd is pretty black metal influenced.

what the hell did you just say?
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
Quote by ShellBlast

In reference to Deathcore. Everyone of those words belong in some awesome Hardcore bands.
TheDarkestNights
UG Addict
3,034 IQ
Got a cover on mah profile!

I love this band, they're beasty. Their guitars are quite generic, but I still love them, and the vocals are great. The lyrics are a bit iffy though.

OH. And their new merch is the shiznay.

Quote by waldorphPRS41
In reference to Deathcore. Everyone of those words belong in some awesome Hardcore bands.

+1.
R E G G A E