I'm looking into buying a new guitar, i have looked at the Gibson SG Menace and the Schecter C1-Elite. Both of them are very very nice guitars but i really don't have enough more for either, well just now anyway.I need a decent guitar before my bands gig in April (my current one is just crap, has a floyd rose with a locking trem and it keeps going out of tune. It's some Dean piece of rubbish.) Anyway i reckon i should have around £300 - £350 saved up by then. My band plays music along the lines of Alexisonfire/Metallica/Radiohead (big variety i know lol). Anyway i was wondering if you guys could help, I'm really looking for something that looks smart and is nice to play. I hate Fenders and Ibanez guitar, and based on experience with my current guitar, i dont want one with a floyd rose either.

Thanks in advance
Jonathan Toye
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
Last edited by mario128 at Jan 21, 2007,
Epiphone Les Paul Standard? Awesome axe.
Also try a Schecter Omen-6, but since you don't like Fender or Ibanez, you might not like this one either. It's sort of a combination of a Les Paul and a strat.
I've looked at ESP's but i really can't find any in my price range.

guy in my band has an explorer, the sound was amazin, but it was very very awkward too play

iam very picky lol

what's your current rig?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?