Jammed with one of my best buddies and made one complete song in about 2 hours.
my day was pretty kick ass..just chillin.....
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
I was at the bookstore yesterday and the cashier hit on me. So that was fun and a pretty good day. Today I'm just waiting for the NFL games to start though. Go Pats!
Yesterday was pretty awesome. My band opened for an incredible metal band (Nation of Sin) in front of 150-200 people.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Last edited by invisible_man at Jan 21, 2007,
Well I nearly had my front teeth knocked out because I jumped face first into my friends skull, one tooth is wobbly. Yeah, awesome day thankyou.
NOPE.
Spent the whole day feeling shitty and depressed, but thats pretty normal.

Okay day I guess.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I got up late (no problem), had a shave (hadn't had once since 2 months ago), then spent the rest of the afternoon talking to my mate on MSN, but now she's gone. and now Man U lost to Arsenal
Played a gig today infront of a helluva lot of people, it was simply great, went best as i could ask for. I'm still ill, though and haven't slept in a several days but quite a good day too!
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
Well My past 2 days were flippin aewsome! I was too, jammin away an we completed 2 songs and have the rest of our songs perfect. As for today, i've been awake for 2 hours/
Quote by ctb
and now Man U lost to Arsenal

Its been a great day
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
This is the pit man. This is for retards and drug addicts.

Quote by IgnoreThis

Me:
Do you wank?
God:
Only when I am in the U.K.

no my day sucked... my moms still recovering from surgery so she cant take me anywhere; i have a sinus infection and my nose is like raw =(, uhh no one is online to talk to, none of my friends are home... and i got a project for school due tomorrow; today sux
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
so far so good, had a big bowl of pasta, about to have a really big shit...i think..so thats good, football on this afternoon so its shaping up to be a solid day.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
got up, peeled the tongue off the roof of my mouth, downed half a bottle of water and tried to remember what happened last night then went out for breakfast with friends and chilled. All and all a nice day
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
I ate like 2 pizzas and a liter of cola. It was awesome when doing it, but now I feel kinda sick.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Meh...

I'm trying to record a bit of soloing, but my tone sucks...

And I have to study for finals!
Woke up, had sex, went out, ate a mango, came back, played Lost Planet a bit, ate a curry, drank some beers, came on here.

It's been pretty good.
What would you give...

to know the truth?
I had a great day, woke up at 5, walked down the street to my buddies house. Woke him up, went outside to his backyard rink. Flooded it, made it nice and smooth, it was -16 at the time.
Then waited about 3 hours for it to freeze. Cooked some breakfast. Called up some people to play, and i just got in from playing puck all day. Now im playing guitar, talk about the perfect day.
Quote by invisible_man
Yesterday was pretty awesome. My band opened for an incredible metal band (Nation of Sin) in front of 150-200 people.

You in the band Hybrid?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Had some buds over for a little while. Now im questioning my relations with women. Im getting pretty sad.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
played mr. crowley on guitar, headbanged my brains out, ate taco bell 4 lunch, slept late!
my day was pretty sh!tty woke up to find the car broken into and all the luggage gone (were on vacation) so now i have no clothes except the ones im wearing and some old laundry that has accumlated over the trip
Quote by Vedder
so far so good, had a big bowl of pasta, about to have a really big shit...i think..so thats good, football on this afternoon so its shaping up to be a solid day.

ya i finally had that big dump, it was fantastic, i slept after it for a little.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Today wasn't great because I'm really hungover and have to study for a geography test. But last night was awesome, so it was worth it.
Yo man i played for nation of sin also.....we're from incarnia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Quote by jerm__
Yo man i played for nation of sin also.....we're from incarnia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah...the shit band. haha
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
I'M FROM INCARNIA TOO!!!

and invisible_man's in Incarnia too. yeye.
This is my signature.
got up at 7, was at school at 7:45 for student union stuff, went to school, then went to a friends house to work on a 20th century history project, and i just got home, ands i've been working on that more.
Now i'm going to sleep.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
My day was pretty boring...wrote a bridge for a song though:

C#m7 D C#m7 D F#m7 E Dmaj7 C#m7 Bm7
Quote by mindrust
I had rough anal with my friend, Jeremy..

ahahahaha yeeeee
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore