Page 1 of 2
So I'm sure many UG'ers from other nations have had snow, but England is finally getting some deep snow Anyone else here getting anything worthwhile?

I'm praying school is shut, after that wind debacle this should be a very long break if it keeps up!

Cheers!
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
It just started snowing where i live.

Which is maryland. (in USA)
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
There's no snow in London. Meant to be some on Tuesday. A snowday would be cool, even though I'm on study leave anyway.
What? Where is this happening? I'm in Brighton and nothing is falling from the sky, except barenaked ladies (but that s fairly common round here)
Quote by shav0r
What? Where is this happening? I'm in Brighton and nothing is falling from the sky, except barenaked ladies (but that s fairly common round here)

North West mate, this is where you want to be!

We can't get our car off the drive!

Snow 1
School 0

it's supposed to snow here in essex tomorrow, and at the latest by wednesday

i hope it does, i love snow. i don't know about driving in snow, though...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
i am in the south west (somerset) and all we've had is rain pissing it down and gale force winds raping everything

i want some snow god-damit!

ah well...anyone else from the SW on here? PM me if you live in the WSM area
WHAT WHERE! I hope it snows here in oxford.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
i want snow =( in london, i jus dnt wanna go school is all
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

Well the wind took the top layer off a roof at my school on Thursday and theres maybe 2 inches of snow, maybe more, up here so I can't see myself being in school tomorrow.

Marple Hall ftw! I love how cheap my school is!
Quote by Sabu
I'm in the North West and there's no snow

I laugh at you, I'm in the North West and there's snow every frikkin where I look
Quote by Woogles

I was going to say something to the same effect.

Got the flu at the moment, certainly hoping that it continues so I won't have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow.
Last week it snowed in Malibu, which is about 20 minutes from my house. It was a very rare event.
Quote by shav0r

*Looks out window for naked ladies*

"Liar!"
Should be getting some tonight / tommorow, winds chaning to north east direction, so it should be blowing some cool air off the north sea.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I never heard about this

....i want snow half the fun is staying up til 3 believing the snow'll stop school.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
im in south ontario, had an alright snow blizzard the other day got a few inches...snowing off and on now finally!!!
Please please please snow here, enough that I don't have to go to school anyway.

Or if school just randomly closed it would be just as good.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Woogles

ahh yea i'm just south of DC. i hope we dont have school tomorrow
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by burningcowsrule
Well the wind took the top layer off a roof at my school on Thursday and theres maybe 2 inches of snow, maybe more, up here so I can't see myself being in school tomorrow.

Marple Hall ftw! I love how cheap my school is!

I laugh at you, I'm in the North West and there's snow every frikkin where I look

Marple Hall? You sucked at rugby if I remember!

Quote by steee21
I'm in the North West, no snow though.

Derbyshire > Yorkshire
Quote by Saint of Steel
Marple Hall? You sucked at rugby if I remember!

We probably did, everything to do with our school sucks. What year Rugby are we talking about here? Because I have a few freinds in the rugby team that I might be able to taunt...
My mum's car got stuck in the smow when she picked me up from band practice. We were there for like one hour. But I live up in the Saddleworth moors near Manchester.
#20 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES. PM hardrock1315 to join.
Quote by chocolateman900
I want snow

No fair

I'm in North East England....I think, I was also crap at compass directions

Scarborough?, youre only a few miles away, you better mother****ing PM me when you get a flake of snow
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by burningcowsrule
We probably did, everything to do with our school sucks. What year Rugby are we talking about here? Because I have a few freinds in the rugby team that I might be able to taunt...

It will be this year's year 11's I believe, we haven't had any games since our PE teacher / coach had a kid...
I live in Yorkshire, England... And there is no snow. Just wind that keeps killing or injuring people.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
I'm getting tired of the snow, I miss the summer.

Whenever it snows around these parts, it stays like a month or more longer than it usually should.
It's not snowing in Leeds and I don't think it's expected too either.
I live in Scotland. We havnt had laying snow in over a year. Yet everyone thinks 'oh my god scotland is sooo cold (american accent).
Quote by shav0r

BRIGHTON!!!!!

Wheeey, lads!

Nah, no snow down here
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Page 1 of 2