Ok so I know I wrote before about Easy Bass Songs but Its not what I want. Well sort of is. At the moment I can play Seven Nation Army, Confusion (The Zutons) and the intro to Smoke on the water. So Iwas hoping anyone could give me advice or tips on good songs or techniques to help me play some more stuff. Cheers.
Dude my friend can play smoke on the water on his trombone so pick different songs
My gear:
Line 6 spider 2 75 watts
ibanez rg 570
fender hss hwy 1 stratocaster
washburn acoustic
so what are you on about? you wanna learn bass or guitar?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
seven nation army isn't bass
you fail

(immortal corruptor by gwar is pretty easy, look around in stuff you listen to)
^ The White Stripes don't even have a bassist, so technically YOU fail. Although, it's not a bad song to learn to start on bass, which is probably why it's been tabbed out.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I know that they have no bassist. EL peguino said that it isn't bass. Anyway does anyone have an answer for my original question?
well, RHCP have some good basslines, but ill doubt they'd be easy, but they're a good way to start IMO if you wanna learn slap and pop techniques.

- Faisal
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by KieronC07
I know that they have no bassist. EL peguino said that it isn't bass. Anyway does anyone have an answer for my original question?

That's because it isn't bass...

Anyway, the lessons and techniques right here on UG can be quite useful. Also try and broaden your variety, try to play as many different styles as possible. If you're listening to a song and you hear some bass and think 'wow, that sounds a bit different' then give it a go. Try different genres, artists etc. as all of them will have slightly different styles and techniques that you can use.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
well you could look for tabs you like on UG.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
no i mean on the lessons. But thanks anyway because I have got about 15 tabs that are simple and easy to play. eg dance, dance - fallout boy