Page 1 of 5
What are some new or strange things that people are doing at your school? At mine, prep guys are putting stuff in their back pockets such as cell phones, wallets, and many other miscelaneous items to weigh their pants down a little and separate the pockets from each other. I think it allows them to "droop" the preppy way without getting the gangsta look. I dont know. Any trends like this happening at your school?
well keeping your phone your back pocket stops the radiation from frying your sperm.

umm, in our school it's cool to be a 'gangsta' so me and a couple friends go up to these pseudo rappers and turn their little sideways hats round to face forward.

i know, i'm an asshole
Current trend is wearing converse to school, growing your hair and listening to something other than chart music. Fuck, I've been doing that all along. I hate my school.

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Laney VC15
Boss DS-1
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
i nvr understood yy people put cell phones in thier back pocket... when u sit down thats gotta hurt ure ass and if u got one of those like razr's or slvrs then ull probably break them... at my school at the "gangstas" are wearing liek dora the explorer backpacks and power rangers backpacks and kiddie show ones its rly wierd...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
There's this new "clique" (it's really just a joke, but I play along) called "Choppies".

Basically, a Choppy HATES hardcore music, hardcore dancing, and stupid shit.

There's a few other little perks, but I can't remember. There's only like 5 of us.

But there's no real stereotype about, it's just about ideals, rather than a look, or a style.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
in my school all the neds have decided its cool to wear cheap Ferari Formula One jackets. Idiots.

EDIT: and seeing as they bought them with vodafone logos on, theyre also now out of date
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
In my school we have this huge fad where everyone butt-****s egyptian style in the hallls and noone cleans it up cause thats cool
I always sit on my Razr mobile, never broken it. Its a lot better in the pub as well, I can never feel it vibrate unless I sit on the damn thing
Quote by Bmm386
Yeah, a bunch of people are picking up at these eccentricities that my friends and I have had for years. I guess it's cool.

sounds like everyone wants to be like you
Vans slip ons.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Loads of people are listening to a shit load of dance music at my school. They say all other music is gay. They also call it 'Radji' music.

Sad twists.

I have that DJ Cammy - She ****ed up Sweet Child O' Mine.
Everyone has an iPod at my school. I mean EVERYONE. I can't turn my head without seeing those damn white earbuds.

Same iPod deal here....

I makes me so mad, because I've wanted one for a long time, and now there's this big boom of people with them.

It makes me feel bad about being poor.....Which hardly ever happens.

I'm not saying I'm jealous, or I"m into material objects, I've just wanted one for a while, and now EVERYONE has one, it blows.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
That watered down, metalcore shit. I swear to god, on friday I saw 8 Norma Jean shirts, 3 Atreyu, and a Killswitch Engage. The worst part is these are the people that also listen to ONLY rap and R&B, and just wear the shirts so people will think they're HxC.
Dickless.
Quote by mr. riff
Everyone has an iPod at my school. I mean EVERYONE. I can't turn my head without seeing those damn white earbuds.

i've had an iPod since they came out, and since they became über cool everyone keeps seeing the white earbuds and saying 'hey what iPod do you have?' so I stopped using the apple ones and bought some nice black sony ones, and people started coming up to me and saying 'wow man you need to get with the times, get an iPod' .

sigh.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Everyone has a mother****ing facebook. Its a shitty version of myspace and I cant believe everyone's hooked to it seeing as you cant even post music.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Quote by C.C. Deville
i nvr understood yy people put cell phones in thier back pocket... when u sit down thats gotta hurt ure ass and if u got one of those like razr's or slvrs then ull probably break them... at my school at the "gangstas" are wearing liek dora the explorer backpacks and power rangers backpacks and kiddie show ones its rly wierd...

Same, with the backpacks. Slightly different because they aren't "gangstas", it's more chavs. But loads of them seem to have these really small rucksacks with children's show logos and pictures all over, easily the wierdest trend at my school at the moment.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
my school is a catholic all boys private school with specific uniforms, so basically we do whatever we can to mutilate the uniform, such as really short ties folding out shirt cuffs over the sleeves of out blazer and in spring (when we wear really short pants) to wear knee socks
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
at my school its not just the gangsters with there kiddy backpacks, tons of kids do it.. but mainly just gangsters and some scene kids.

its ****ing retarded. its like they find something nobody likes just to be different. i want to slap them all.
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
all the chavs at our school wear their shirts so that you can see the belt buckle, and then the rest of the shirt is untucked..it takes the piss, because they look so 'tarded.

also, guitars everywhere. not that its a bad thing at all, but i mean, these are year 7's (12 year olds) who tell me and my band everyday that playing SOAD, Stone sour, Metallica and Evergreen terrace is sh*t, and that we should learn green day

one of them even asked to borrow my guitar once....i told him to f*ck off and chased him off...the bugger
At my school, all of my friends call each other r-tards, and I'm just like Christ you guys are fooking losers (R-tard like from the South park episode, Make Love not Warcraft. )
In my school people just go around and hug anyone for 5 seconds instead of greeting..

..Its quite odd
everyone at my school says "bear safe" and "sickk!"
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

There really isn't anything that annoys me that much. It's a Catholic school, so we don't have much leeway as far as clothes go. I agree with fallenangel. Everybody else has an iPod and then they put 20 or so rap songs on it, when I know I could make full use of one, and enjoy it more since I actually listen to music, not just have it for background noise.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
any time south park has a recurring saying through an episode my school then dwells on it for the next month, that really pisses me off. and the backpack thing as well as the horrible music thing runs rampant in the bay area.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
People wearing stupid sweatbands (in winter I might add), calling themselves indie, getting their eyebrows pierced AndWritingSentencesLikeThisJustToBeAnnoyingCunts.

AxleMelonEDIT: and chavs buying these lame mini boom-box type things and walking around crowded round it listening to the latest $0.50 track.
Last edited by alexlemon2 at Jan 21, 2007,
Nothing that really annoys me about people at my 'education institute' except everyone who owns an ipod has one song by someone, and nothing else, it annoys me.

I'm a perfectionist with things like that!
We use the word pwn a lot.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
At my school we get GUYS going around with scarves on INSIDE. Its really ****ing anoying. Most people get along in my year so i cant say much anoys me.
Quote by KickOutTheJamsX
at my school its not just the gangsters with there kiddy backpacks, tons of kids do it.. but mainly just gangsters and some scene kids.

its ****ing retarded. its like they find something nobody likes just to be different. i want to slap them all.

yeah its the scene kids too mostly the scene ones wear power rangers and dinosaur ones...
Being in England we have to wear a uniform at my school, and we can't wear anything else with it aside from watches, so we have little room for trends. However, in the local 'scene' hangout it's cool to wear the kiddy backpacks, it drives me insane. They stopped being five years old a decade ago, the bloody morons.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
shit lets the the thing with the shirt being tucked in only on the belt is in my school. ppl still wear flipflops which is just stupid. it was at least 20 degrees last night and i see kids from my school walking around in flip flops. ppl still wear those stupid croc shoes too, its also cool too just bomb tests and brag about. "whatd you get on the test?" "I GOT A 52!".
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
Quote by Slinov
all the chavs at our school wear their shirts so that you can see the belt buckle, and then the rest of the shirt is untucked..it takes the piss, because they look so 'tarded.

also, guitars everywhere. not that its a bad thing at all, but i mean, these are year 7's (12 year olds) who tell me and my band everyday that playing SOAD, Stone sour, Metallica and Evergreen terrace is sh*t, and that we should learn green day

one of them even asked to borrow my guitar once....i told him to f*ck off and chased him off...the bugger

yeah preps at my school do that tucking thing too its mostly the 11-12 grade football jocks and stuff
Quote by -February-Star-
Same, with the backpacks. Slightly different because they aren't "gangstas", it's more chavs. But loads of them seem to have these really small rucksacks with children's show logos and pictures all over, easily the wierdest trend at my school at the moment.

same deal in my school what the hell can you fit in those bags anyway, oh yeah and some chavs decided that small handbag style bags are cool but only if they are in pink. I swear they are all secretly gay. <<< me attacking a chav/gangsta/gaysta
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by jammin24
everyone at my school says "bear safe" and "sickk!"

i wouldnt want to go to your school
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by fallenangel20
There's this new "clique" (it's really just a joke, but I play along) called "Choppies".

Basically, a Choppy HATES hardcore music, hardcore dancing, and stupid shit.

There's a few other little perks, but I can't remember. There's only like 5 of us.

But there's no real stereotype about, it's just about ideals, rather than a look, or a style.

i dont have a problem with hardcore music. I just hate hardcore dancers. My friends and I take them out in pits. Im a pretty nerdy lookin guy and they call me the angry metal kid
Page 1 of 5