Well basically this a thread where you can post all the things that keep you amused when you should really be doing something productive. I've got an exam tomorrow morning, and I've basically done nothing for it Anyway, post away.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
ahh dude.

thanks, now i remembered to go work on ym spanish project.

see ya later.
F.U.B.A.R.
I have two midterms Tuesday, 1 Wednesday, and 1 Friday....I should be studying mad hard but instead I'm watching VH1 and reading my latest edition og Guitar World. :/
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Procrastination is like masturbation. It seems like a good idea at first, but in the end, your only ****ing yourself.
I'm supposed to be doing work on a group magazine thing for college.

Damn you UG.

And Guitar Pro.

And Myspace.
I've had a write-up report due for 2 weeks now but i've been ill and have no motivation to complete it. It's supposed to be reviewed by Government and time is running short, so instead I've been playing with my band, online and getting fatter heh, I'm such an awful person sometimes
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
I'm supposed to do a project for Science fair, due Tuesday. Haven't done a damn thing.

Damn you UG!
Its best to wait until the last minute because it motivates you. Its like "if I dont get this done in an hour Im ****ed"
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I doubt you will ever meet another soul who has such high academic ambitions and yet procrastinates as much as me. Ask any of my friends and they'll tell you I've got procrastination like a disease

Then again, you've never met me so I suppose the above statement is flawed.

Anyways, yeah - I procrastinate on a disgustingly high level.
Quote by clincher09
Its best to wait until the last minute because it motivates you. Its like "if I dont get this done in an hour Im ****ed"
But that backfires when you wait till the last minute and it turns out you needed three hours more than a minute.

Last Thursday and Friday, my procrastination resulted in one half completed AP Gov project, one failed physics test, two incomplete AP Lit assignments, and a crappy AP Lit essay.

Next week I have a physics final, an AP American Government final, an AP Literature final, an AP Music Theory final, and an AP Statistics final.

All my grades are borderline (on the low half, sadly).

And I've not yet started studying ><
Last edited by yawn at Jan 21, 2007,
I procrastinate way to much. I go on msn, this fukin site and i listen to music. Right now i should be studying for my math exam.
yeah i have and 8 paragraph essay due on "the great gatsby" on tomorrow(monday 1-22-07), i need a rough draft, revised draft, outline, final outline, work cited page, research, final draft, and a typed outline of the notes we took in class. the good news is that i didnt take many notes....

but guess who waited until 3 o'clock the day before to start on it?!
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
i have a report due tomorrow and ive barely started it... i hate my habit of procrastination always gets me into trouble
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by yawn
But that backfires when you wait till the last minute and it turns out you needed three hours more than a minute.

Last Thursday and Friday, my procrastination resulted in one half completed AP Gov project, one failed physics test, two incomplete AP Lit assignments, and a crappy AP Lit essay.

Next week I have a physics final, an AP American Government final, an AP Literature final, an AP Music Theory final, and an AP Statistics final.

All my grades are borderline (on the low half, sadly).

And I've not yet started studying ><

Yeah I had a 10 hour assignment that I thought I could do in one day, but when I started I realized I was in the hole
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I feel like I should be doing something... but what!?!?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
lol, for my standard grade exams i did about a maximum of 20 minutes work for each of my 7 subjects, and got straight 1s (As), but now I'm doing highers, my last prelim is tomorrow and I've either failed them all or got low, low Cs. And I'm expected to go to cambridge
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Ill tell you tomorrow.

Acutally, I have science, art and math due for tommorow.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Hey, you! Procrastinate NOW!
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████